38. Special Arc: Two Heroes Part 3

WITH DAVID AND SAM

"I've brought them." One of Wolfram's henchmen stated to his comrade.

"Good. Now take 'em to the vaults." The comrade replied.

"Don't order me around." The henchman replied as he held a blade to Dave's neck. "Unlock the vault for us."

"R-Right..." David replied as he and Sam looked at each other before being led to the storage vaults.

WITH THE GROUP

It's been quite sometime since the group departed for Central Tower's control room. So far, they've remained unharmed and haven't been detected by the villains. But in a villain ruled place, one's peace never lasts forever.

"30th floor." Tenya stated as the group arrived at the 30th floor.

"Melissa, what's the top floor?" Izuku asked.

"The 200th floor." Melissa replied as she panted heavily.

"Seriously?" Kaminari asked.

"We have to climb that much?!" Ben asked.

"It's better than running into villains." Momo said to Ben.

80TH FLOOR

The group are forced to stop as a shutter blocked the path to the upper levels of the Tower.

"What do we do? Break it down?" Aoi asked.

"If we do that then the security system will react and the villains will notice us." Melissa replied.

"Then why don't we just go through here?" Ben asked as he walked toward a metal door.

"Ben, don't!!" Izuku yelled but it was already too late as Ben had opened the door.

CONTROL ROOM

The villain controlling the security system is alerted by the computer system.

"Did a door on the 80th floor open?" The henchman with the blade quirk asked the controller guy. "Did you make a mistake scanning each floor?!"

The controller guy only grunts in response as he pulls up a CCTV feed of the group running through the halls of the 80th floor.

WITH WOLFRAM

"Lower all the partitions on the 80th floor. Trap them." Wolfram said to his henchmen vis his earpiece before receiving a call from Malware.

"Wolfram. Make sure to capture the young boy among those pests. Dispose of the rest of them." Malware said to Wolfram.

"You heard him." Wolfram said to his henchmen who stood beside him.

"Be careful everyone! Villains are coming!" All Might thought to himself as he stared at Wolfram.

WITH THE GROUP

"Melissa, is there any other way to get to the 200th floor?" Itsuka asked.

"There's an emergency staircase at the opposite side of this floor!" Melissa replied.

"Then we better hurry!" Devlin replied as he ran faster with the others following behind.

All of a sudden, shutters emerge from the wall begin to trap them in.

"Shoto!" Ken yelled.

"Got it!" Shoto replied as he generated a large chunk of ice between the shutters in front of them; preventing them from closing fully.

Using the ice as ramp, Tenya rushes forward and uses his quirk to quickly destroy a large red door.

"Let's cross in here!" Tenya said to the group.