45. 2nd Day of Camp, First Day of Hell

It was early morning as Class B stood in front of the Pussycats Agency building; lined up in front of their homeroom teacher, Vlad King.

"Improve our quirks?" Toru Hagakure asked her homeroom teacher as the other students of class B yawned and stretched.

"Yes! Now follow me! Class A's already on it!!" Vlad ordered as he began walking towards the woods; his class following behind him.

"Last semester, class A hogged all the attention for themselves." Vlad King said to his class. "This time, it'll be out turn! Got it?! Our turn!!"

"We're...So sorry, Mr. Kan! For being such disappointing students!" Tetsutetsu said to Vlad as he teared up a bit.

"You talk about improving our quirks but we've got 20 unique abilities. What do we need to improve upon and how?" Tokage asked.

"Muscle fibers break under constant abuse and become stronger and thicker. Quirks are the same. The more you use them, the stronger and efficient they become. If you don't, they'll just wither away." Vlad explained. "That means there's only one thing to do!!"

Class B exits the forest and arrives at class A's training sight. To the students of B, the sight is utter hell. Students are screaming as they use their quirks continuously without break. Some sparred against each other or performed drills and exercises pertaining to their super powers.

"GO BEYOND YOUR LIMITS!!" Vlad yelled to his class as the students class A continued their harsh training.

"What is this hell...?!" Hiryu Rin of class-B asked in fear as he sees Tokio and Itsuka sparring with each other and Ken doing sit ups.

"This is merely affection." Vlad replied. "Those whose quirks have allowable upper limits placed on them, must raise those limits. Mutants and other composite beings must train their respective body parts and organs. Normally, we adjust the training based on physical growth..."

"But we don't have time for that. Better get started class B." Aizawa added.

"With us included, we're 40 students. Can 6 people really handle that many quirks at once?" Tokage asked.

"That's exactly why they're here." Aizawa replied. 

"That's right. WE ARE THE WILD WILD PUSSY CATS!! THE FULL TEAM!" Mandalay exclaimed as the other 3 heroes joined her side.

 WE ARE THE WILD WILD PUSSY CATS!! THE FULL TEAM!" Mandalay exclaimed as the other 3 heroes joined her side

(A/N: Okay, there's a reason as to why I omitted the full version of the Pussycats intro. It's because I hate it. The Pussycats didn't really make a good impression on me when they did the whole 'Pussycats intro chant'. Although they definitely grew on me as the arc went on but I still hate their intro chant. I felt really cringed when I wrote their intro chant in the last chapter. Hopefully, you guys understand. So, yeah. No intro chant for this chapter. Okay, back to the story.)

"I'm Ragdoll!" The woman in yellow introduced herself. "My quirk is called 'Search'! I can observe and monitor up to a 100 people at a time! Location and weak points too!!"