48. My Hero: Ken 10

WITH TOKIO AND IZUKU

"You two aren't too shabby." Khyber commented as he dodged blows from Izuku and Tokio. Khyber jumps back from the two boys and aims a blaster at Izuku and fires.

"Midoriya! Watch it!" Tokio exclaimed as he got in the front of the freckled boy and deflected the blast with Khyber's sword. "Gun and sword? This guy really IS a hunter...!"

"You're quite skillful with that sword of mine. Whoever trained you, taught you well." Khyber pointed his sword at Tokio. "But I haven't seen enough to consider you a good prey."

"What are you getting at?" Tokio asked, annoyed.

"Show me what you can do." Khyber replied. "Just you and me."

"You want a one on one fight?" Tokio asked in surprise.

"That's right. Even though I have a job to do, I do like me a good fight and a good hunt...!" Khyber replied as he grinned maliciously. "Plus, it's a good way to keep you two occupied while Ken Tennyson fights the opponent Albedo put in place for him without any back up or interruptions."

"Midoriya, find Ken. Back him up. I'll join you once I'm done here." Tokio ordered as he prepared himself.

Izuku nods as he turns to leave.

"I didn't say you could leave." Khyber said to Izuku as he shot a blast in front of him, stopping the boy in his tracks. Pressing a button on his blaster, Khyber fires a disk at the ground. A red beam of light emanates from the disk before forming a red energy dome around the three, trapping them inside.

"A forcefield?" Izuku asked as he examined the dome.

"I thought you wanted a one on one fight?!" Tokio exclaimed.

"I do. He'll be my second opponent. In case...You don't make it." Khyber replied as he pointed his sword at Izuku, chuckling ominously as he does. "Now, shall we begin?"

Without saying anything further, Tokio enhances his speed and charges straight for Khyber, reeling his blade back as he did. With trained eyes, Khyber is able to track the fast attack and immediately clashes his sword to block Toko's strike. The two push each other back before clashing again. With each strike Tokio landed, Khyber countered skillfully.

"Man, this guy's good! He might even be better than Akaguro!" Tokio thought to himself as he parried Khyber's sword away which was inches away from piercing his abdomen. Tokio enhances his speed and strength and quickly gets behind Khyber and takes a swing at his head.

Reacting quickly, Khyber blocks Tokio's attack. Returning his speed to normal and enhancing more of his strength, Tokio pushes his blade against Khyber's.

"His physical strength seems to have gone up compared to before...The boy possesses some kind of enhancement ability." Khyber deduced as he low sweeps Tokio, causing him to trip and fall forward. Khyber then immediately lands a kick to the boy's gut, sending him crashing to the ground with a loud thud.

"Aoi!" Izuku yelled.

"Come on, now. Show me more!!" Khyber roared.

WITH KATSUKI AND SHOTO

"God damn it...!" Katsuki murmured as he covered his mouth his hand; walking through the woods alongside Shoto.

"The gas is probably the villains' doing. I'm still worried about the others, but there's not much we can do." Shoto explained, carrying a knocked out 1-B student on his back. "Let's get back to the lodge. We'll leave things to Ragdoll here."

"Don't order me around...!" Katsuki mumbled as he suddenly stops in his tracks, eyes widening in utter shock at the sight in front of him.

A man sat on the ground on his knees, wearing asylum clothes as he mumbled to himself while staring at a severed hand.