7. Aliens and Explosions

[ Ken vs Bakugo]

Katsuki raises his right arm and aims his grenade like gauntlet towards Ken.

Katsuki: Now, if they designed these the way I asked them to...then I can store my sweat into this gauntlet and...

All Might: *over coms* YOUNG BAKUGO!! STOP!! YOU'LL KILL HIM!!

Katsuki: IT WON'T IF HE DODGES OR TRANSFORMS!!

Ken: Crazy asshole!! Dammit...!! No time!! I gotta go hero...NOW!!

Ken quickly activates his Omnitrix and quickly scrolls through his aliens until he lands on Diamondhead and selects it. Without wasting any further time, Ken slams down on the dial of his Omnitrix, engulfing him in a green flash of light at the exact moment a huge explosion is released by Katsuki.

The smoke from the explosion clears and a figure emerges from within. That being...

Diamondhead: DIAMNONDHEAD!!

Diamondhead then charges towards Katsuki and pushes him out of a nearby window. The two land on the asphalt of the road. Katsuki on his back and Diamondhead with a perfect superhero landing. Diamondhead quickly takes a battle stance and stares Katsuki down who got back up on his feet.

Diamondhead: Now then my explosive friend...IT'S HERO TIME!!

Diamondhead slams his right arm onto the asphalt which causes a cascade of crystals to emerge straight towards Katsuki. Katsuki however dodges that attack by flying using his explosions. He then aims both his arms towards Diamondhead and releases the most powerful explosion he could muster. However, it was futile as Diamondhead created a shield on his right arm to block the attack.

Katsuki: In that case...take this...!!

Katsuki aims his palms towards Diamondhead once more, specifically towards his face. However, instead of releasing an explosion, Katsuki releases a bright flash of light that blinds Diamondhead temporarily which he calls...

Katsuki: STUN GRENADE!!

Not wasting any time Katsuki quickly gets behind Diamondhead and releases yet another powerful explosion from his palms. The explosion might not have done any real damage to Diamondhead but the force of the explosion was to knock him off his feet. Katsuki readies his left gauntlet this time.

All Might: YOUNG BAKUGO!! I ALREADY WARNED YOU ABOUT USING THAT MOVE...!!

Katsuki: He's Diamondhead right now!! He can take it.

Katsuki pulls the pin on his left gauntlet and fires another large scale explosion which Diamondhead is unable to dodge due to his blindness from Stun Grenade.

[With Izuku and Tenya]

Tenya: What the?! Was that Bakugou?! What the hell is he playing at?!

Izuku: Now's my chance...!!

Izuku makes a mad dash for the weapon while Tenya wasn't looking. However, Tenya's obliviousness to Izuku's presence was short lived as he noticed the green haired boy running towards the weapon from the corner of his eye. Before Izuku could touch the weapon, Tenya quickly swoops in using his quirk, grabs the bomb and places it to another end of the room. 

Izuku: Damn it...!!

Tenya: Your quirk breaks your body so you can't exactly rely on it, Midoriya. You know what that means don't you? You're no threat to me!!