31. Internships Wrap Up

The internship week was action packed for a few students in class 1-A. After the whole Highbreed ordeal, Ken took a day off to process what he had been through. He would occasionally activate his Omnitrix and look at Alien X's icon; remembering what his father had told him about the Celestalsapien DNA.

"Emergencies only, huh?"

THE NEXT DAY

Sounds of laughter could be heard from class A's classroom. Why you ask? Because Katsuki got a new hairstyle.

"Are you for real, Bakugo?!" Sero and Kirirshima roared with laughter.

"Stop laughing! It's stuck and won't go back to the way it was before!" Katsuki growled. "I said stop or I'll kill you!!"

"Woah so you got to do villain clean up?!" Mina asked Kyoka

"Yeah, but I was just helping with evacuation and stuff. I didn't get to do any real fighting." Kyoka replied.

"But still that's so cool!"

"I didn't get to do much either besides training. Although there was one time where I helped capturing a stowaway boat from a neighboring country. But other than that nothing anything too special." Tsuyu chimed in.

"Th-That's awesome!" Mina and Kyoka exclaimed unanimously.

"Hey Ochako, how was your week?" Tsuyu asked the brunette.

"It was very...Worthwhile..." Ochako replied, performing some shadow Kung Fu moves.

"She's awakened, huh..." Tsuyu whispered to the other girls.

"She went to that battle hero's place didn't she?" Kyoka asked.

"She's changed so much over just a week..." Kaminari commented.

"Tell me about it..." Ken replied.

"But you were on a roll though!" Kaminari said to Ken.

"Totally. You were basically fighting villains everyday alongside Ben!" Itsuka chimed in. "I saw all those fights on the news. And you just improved with each battle you fought!"

"Uh...Thanks..." Ken replied. "I wish I could tell them about the whole Highbreed ordeal...Oh well..."

"That fight between Waybig and that Giant villain was so cool!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"I wish my internship was more worthwhile..." Itsuka said as she hung her head in disappointment.

"Well it's not everyday someone gets to be part of a TV commercial." Ken consoled Itsuka. "I think you absolutely nailed it! You looked great!"

That last comment from the Tennyson caused the battle loving hero to get a little flustered.

"You okay, Itsuka? Your face is red. You getting sick or something?" Ken asked.