Chapter Six: Hazel Levesque

~Hazel~

We all piled into the bus. I know Hermione said that we were taking a cab, but we didn't fit. I was squashed between Frank and the window. Clearing my throat, I said, "Frank? Could you scoot over?"

He obliged, moving to his right and banging into Leo. Leo promptly fell on the floor.

A few other complaints floated through the bus.

"Ow, Percy, you stepped on my foot!" That was Annabeth.

"Watch the head, Grace." Probably Nico.

"Ouch, Hazel."

I looked down. I was standing on Leo's hand. "Oops."

The bus driver was standing in awe. Hermione pressed a few pounds (Annabeth told us that that was the English money) into his hand, and he went to the front, shaking his head.

Ginny and Neville sat across from me.

Neville chuckled. "Remember the last time we has students visit us, Ginny?"

Ginny sighed. "That was disastrous. You kept stepping on my toes!"

Neville blushed.

Ginny waved a hand at us "Who're you guys?"

"Leo Valdez," Leo said, standing and looking at Ginny, particularly her chest.

"She's taken," I reminded him. "And so are you. I'm Hazel, and this is Frank," I added to Neville and Ginny.

Neville laughed. "Who's everyone else?"

Frank gestured to Jason and Nico. Jason was saying something and Nico was talking over him.

"You know Nico; he's the one that fell over. The blonde guy with glasses is Jason Grace."

I pointed at Annabeth, Piper, and Reyna, who were laughing about something. "The blonde is Annabeth, the girl with the braid is Reyna, and the brunette is Piper McLean."

Ginny's eyes widened. "McLean like the actor? Oh, I love Tristan McLean's King of Sparta!"

We laughed and talked for a while, stopping once at a pub for sandwiches and bathroom breaks. Then, before we knew it, we were at Hermione's house.