Chapter Fourteen: Harry Potter

As I said before, I'm in Turkey on summer vacation visiting my family. I bought a copy of the sorcerer's stone and the lightning thief in Turkish, and my auntie's reading the lightning thief! I'm soo excited! This is a long chapter with plenty of humor. Please comment! And for those of you who don't know, PTSD is post-traumatic stress disorder.

~Harry~

It took about four and a half hours to tell my life story. Hermione and Ginny jumped in at any part that was too painful for me to tell.

When I finished with choosing to keep the Invisibility Cloak, the three exchange students all looked horrified, and yet hardly surprised. 

The only part that I hadn't shown them was my scar. I had talked about it, but I wasn't ready to show them.

Jason's wrist twitched, like he'd meant to do something but thought better of it.

At the same time, a breeze passed over my face and lifted my fringe, exposing my scar.

All three exchange students' eyes widened, in shock or horror, I didn't know.

"That's your scar?" Percy asked. "Somehow I expected it to be worse."

"Well, I have other scars too." I demonstrated, clenching my right fist and showing the group the words carved into my skin by that hag Umbridge.

"Ouch," Percy said. "I wouldn't be surprised if Mrs. Dodds tried to do that to me."

The corner of Nico's mouth twitched. I don't think I'd ever seen him smile before.

"So," I said, changing the subject. "Why are you asking about Death Eaters anyway?"

Jason interrupted what Nico was about to say. "Your friend, Ron. Some of us have tattoos we got from the program we're in, and he thinks that they're Death Eater tattoos. He got in an argument with us and Reyna about Death Eaters, but we didn't know what they were."

Percy gripped my arm, hard, and said something in a different language, then showed me his forearm.

There was the image of a trident, the letters SPQR, and a single line.

"How could anyone confuse that with a Death Eater tattoo?" Ginny asked, removing Nico's hand from her shoulder. I bit my lip. If he was...

"... Guess my brother really is stupid, huh?" Ginny was saying.

Hermione put her book down. "C'mon Ginny. We all know he hasn't been sleeping well since Fred died. Actually, none of us have really slept at all since the end of the war. Harry even has PTSD."

Percy grunted something that sounded like "Same."

At that moment, there was the familiar and ever-welcome sound of the trolley woman saying, "Anything  from the trolley?"

Ginny grinned. "Harry, I want Chocolate Frogs until I find your card. And also, speaking of Death Eaters, Edible Dark Marks."

I grinned too. "I was going to get some of everything for our guests, and I don't have a Chocolate Frog card."

"Yes, you do. 'Famous Wizards.' You definitely fall into that category, but you're either too modest or too thick to admit it."

"Too modest," I said, and jangled a bag full of coins.

***

As usual, the food was excellent.

Nico had picked up a Chocolate Frog box and was frowning at the top of the box. "They aren't really frogs, are they?"

"Nope," I said. "I asked exactly the same question when I first saw them. You want the cards, really, but the Frogs are good too."

"You wouldn't have a problem even if they were real frogs, right Nico?" someone chortled from the door. I looked up to see none other than Leo.

"Guys, exchange students' meeting in five minutes at the very last compartment," said Frank, nudging Leo over.

They left, and Jason stuck a box of Zappers in his pocket as he got ready to go.

After Jason followed Leo and Frank down the hall, I grabbed Nico's arm.

"Eyes off Ginny," I told him. "I saw your hand on her shoulder."

Percy burst out laughing. "Nico already has a boyfriend." He emphasized the word boyfriend.

"Oh," I said. "Oh."

Nico headed down the hall without saying a word. Percy followed him, doubling over with laughter every few meters, and leaving me feeling extremely stupid.