I lost it. - Chapter Twenty Eight

I was starting to regret loving winter break, because there was honestly nothing to do. I put on music in my room, dancing around like a bozo, until I heard at loud bang at my window.

He's going to break my window one day I swear.

"Yes..." I said, unlatching my window.

"Could you turn your music down PLEASE," Mark asked, with an annoyed look on his face.

"And what are you doing that is so important that requires me to turn my amazing music down?" I retorted, my music still blaring in the background.

"Well one, your taste in music sucks, and two, I'm playing Call of Duty which requires full concentration," he replied. I groaned, going back to my room, but then I had an idea.

"Wait Mark!" I yelled as he was closing his window. He nodded for me to continue.

"Can you teach me how to play?" I asked, smiling hopefully. He sighed, and checked back on his TV.

"I guess, meet me downstairs," he said, closing his window.

I quickly got dressed in red capri yoga pants, a gray blue and red Nike shirt that said "Cuter Faster Stronger" and put my hair in a braid.

"Mom I'm going to Mark's!" I yelled running down the stairs.

"Okay, be home by 5 for dinner!" she yelled back as I ran out of the house, and across the sidewalk to Mark's house. I knocked on the door, and Tucker answered.

"Mark, Taylor's here!" Tucker yelled upstairs to Mark. He came jogging down the stairs in gray Under Armour sweatpants and a white Nike shirt that said "Hashtag this."

"Your clashing," I said, gesturing towards his Nike and Under Armour combination.

"I'm what?" he asked, looking down at himself. I sighed and face-palmed.

"Nike and Under Armour," I replied.

"Oh whatever," he said, now quite interested in his outfit.

We both quickly raced up the stairs and into Mark's room. He took a seat in his gaming chair, and I sat in his beanbag chair. He threw me a controller and I caught it right before it hit me smack in the face. Mark chuckled and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Okay this button is to shoot, and this one to move, and A to jump, and this one is to scope," he said, each time pointing to a different button.

I tried running around, but when I tried to shoot someone, I ended up shooting a car and it exploded. Mark laughed, still watching my attempt at shooting the people.

"Taylor, you suck," he said, after I was killed for about the 20th time.

PenaltiesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara