Prologue

"I want to be with my real family"thats all she wished for ever since her nanny assured me that they loved her,they wanted her.

Despite enduring all the abuse receiving hate , her curious heart never yielded,always seeing the good in others.She thought that she didn't deserve to be loved and every injury that was inflicted on her was something that she deserved. Yet,deep down all she ever yearned for was love.

The Morelli family, renowned for their dominance in the underworld, owning two of the most powerful mafias ,and in the business world owning many successful businesses , had always yearned for a precious princess to grace their lineage. However, for five generations, no girl had been born into their family.

When Armani Morelli, the former don of the Italian Mafia, and his pregnant wife were abducted, chaos consumed the family. It took them five agonizing months to locate them, but upon their discovery, their memories of the past five months were erased, and their child was nowhere to be found.

The entire Morelli and Romano  family was shattered, desperately searching for their youngest member. Almost two years later, they received some news about the child,a video of his death . A video that left a  an unwavering impact on the family, plunging them into a frenzy that transformed them into beings more ruthless than ever before. It forced them to conceal their pain deep within, fostering a guilt that consumed their very souls

However, what unfolds when, two years later, they receive a call from the hospital, informing them that a child matching their DNA has been found? How will they react to the shocking revelation that the child is, in fact, a girl and has been alive all this time? Will they finally embrace her with the love she has yearned for?

A/N: the first chapters will be updated in a few days.

thank you!!

Have a nice day !!!!