|CHAPTER-10|

Third Person POV:

Since Enisha won't likely wake up for another two hours, the Morelli family decided to do all necessary  tasks now so they can spend time with her when she awakes. Armani and Isabella proceeded to make the arrangements necessary to obtain her guardianship and catch the person who had her while all the Morelli brothers went to buy some necessities and food for their sister. 

An hour after her family had left, Enisha woke up due to a nightmare about her being back with sir.She assumed everything was a dream or that her family had left her when she observed that neither her parents nor her brothers were in the room.She began crying hysterically thinking that maybe her parents don't love her.About fifteen minutes later, Aurelia went to check on her and found her crying. She went to her and tried to comfort her.

She worriedly questioned, "Enisha, what's wrong? Why are you crying," but got no answer.Despite her repeated attempts to comfort her, the girl only started crying more.Aurelia thought that it would be the best to call her parents here.

Her brothers were eager to meet their and offer their sister the gifts they bought her they also wanted to make sure that they should be there when she wakes up so they finished their shopping early and came back to the hospital.

The sound of crying could be heard inside as they approached their sister's room. They were startled and opened the door, only to see something that broke their hearts: their sister was sobbing furiously, gripping her knees her head down on her knees, and her nurse was desperately attempting to calm her down while also worriedly checking her phone, probably in an attempt to make a call.The nurse calmly told Enisha, "Baby, look your brothers are here," after taking a brief minute to gaze at the boys.

Enisha heard that and, with tears still streaming down her cheeks, looked up and reached out to her brothers.She sulked, "bubba."

All of her brothers rushed to her, and Alexander took her into his arms as she buried her head in his neck and began to rub her back, soothingly murmuring lovely nothings in her ears in an effort to calm down. Her other brothers were concerned about what was wrong, and they all rushed to her.They all turned to the nurse for explanations, but she could only sighly respond, "I came here five minutes ago and saw she was weeping so i removed her oxygen mask and iv and was trying to calm her down but she started to push me away and just pushed herself to the headrest , just as i was about to call your mother you came in".

Alexander looked at her with a look "telling her to leave the room" , Aurelia complied and left the room.

They were all now looking at Enisha, waiting for her to stop crying so she could explain why she was crying  to them.After all they just promised themselves that they will destroy anything that hurt their sister.

After a little while, Enisha began to cool off as she realised that her brothers were in fact real. When she raised her head, her brother was staring back at her. Her eyes, cheeks, and nose were all stained crimson from crying. She giggled as Alexander tenderly wiped away her tears and kissed her forehead and boped nose.All of her brothers felt a little more at ease after hearing her giggle.

Enisha decided to ask the question that had been circling in her mind ever since she awoke. She asked, rubbing her eyes, "why you weave Nia here awone?"

Although they didn't have a choice but to leave since their mother forced them to and also since they wanted to get gifts and food for their sister, all of her brothers felt awful about it.Alexander softy replied, "We didn't mean to leave you here all alone but we had to get gifts and food for our cute little baby," as he gently pulled her hands away from her eyes.All his brothers were shocked seeing their eldest brother being so soft but well they would do anything for their baby sister so being soft wasn't really very big of a deal.

Enisha questioned, glancing around the room bewildered, "Where the baby?"

Her brothers all awwed at her confusion and burst out laughing.Even the invariably emotionless Alexander and Mauro chuckled Enisha asked pouting "Why  you laugh," as she turned to face her brothers.

 Matteo replied stifling his laughter, "Angel, the baby he was talking about is you."

"I no baby , i big girl " Enisha replied with a cute pout as she scowled at Alexander.

"is that a glare"Benigno awwed.while the others looked at their sister who looked like a small angry rabbit.

As a result of all the focus on her, Enisha flushed and buried her face in Alexander's neck . Jus as she was about to say something she realised she did not know her brothers name."I no no your names"(i don't know your names), she remarked as she raised her head and gave a quick glance to her brothers.

"ohh yeah we didn't introduce ourselves,boys introduce yourself youngest to oldest"Alexander said looking at his brothers who nodded.

"i give you ninames?"(nicknames)Enisha asked tilting her head cutely.

the boys groaned, there was no way they could ever say no to her no matter what she asked for.

"bambina, its nicknames and of course you can give us nicknames,well since im the youngest let's start with me i am Benigno and im 18"Benigno said taking Enisha from Alexanders arms.

"beniii we have same eyes"Enisha squealed hugging her brother.

Matteo nudged Agostino  who stated blankly " Agostino ,20"

Enisha looked at him from Benigno's arms and made grabby hands to him , she thought he was sad as he wasn't smiling and she  wanted to make him smile. he hesitantly took her into his arms and held her softly. he was scared of holding her improperly or causing her any pain but he could not say no to her.

"Tino"she giggled kissing his cheek.in return he smiled and ruffled her hair.Enisha felt happy that her brother was now smiling.

Taking his sister away from Agostino, Matteo exclaimed, "My turn!""Well, cutiepie, my name is Matteo, and I'm your third oldest brother."he kissed her all over her face which made her laugh.

Enisha said adorably, "Can I call you Teo?""Of course angel," 

"sorella, I'm your second-oldest brother Mauro .pls let me hold you".Mauro said with a smile. The fact that he said please startled all of his brothers.

Enisha said, "otay bubby," holding out her hands for him to lift her up.Mauro took her from Matteo's arms and she just snuggled into him.It was a cute sight, Mafia's second in command hugging a child so carefully as if afraid even the slightest touch could hurt her while the girl just melted into his embrace feeling the warmth all her brothers were emitting.It was a new feeling to her ,having peoplee who don't hate her....who don't hurt her.

"your turn is over, give her to me"Alexander said glaring at his brother who was enjoying holding his sister.Enisha was reluctantly handed over to Alexander by Mauro as she was observing her oldest brother with interest.She continued to look at him even after entering his arms. Alexander looked at her with a soft smile and said, "heyy doll, I'm your eldest brother Alexander," and she poked his cheeks and said, "You so pwetty bubba," she didn't even realise that she called him bubba whilehis brothers looked at  him enviously.He said, kissing her forehead, "not as pretty as you princess.""me pwincess?"Enisha questioned with her head cocked, wondering why her brother was addressing her as a princess.

"yes of course you are our cute little princess"Matteo responded from her side.Enisha blushed at the comment and buried her face in her brothers neck who gently rubbed her back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyyyy how are you guyzzzzzzzzzz

love you all <3

have a great day ^.^