|CHAPTER-3|

A/N: I won't be writing details of torture right now since I really don't want to ,maybe if needed i will mention in future chapters as flashbacks.

i have used him for the child because they think it was a boy

Enjoy the chapter😁

Alexander's POV

It's been five months since mom and dad had been kidnapped. I had to step up and take over the mafia and simultaneously take care of my brothers. It has been hard on them , they are trying their best not to show it but i can see that they are hurting. Luckily the rest of our family are supporting us in our search ; our dad's side of family has even moved in with us to help us.

Currently I am in the conference room with my grandfather, uncles and cousins , discussing the recent problems caused by a small gang . Our meeting got interrupted by the ringing of my phone. It was from one of my most trusted men. It must be something important. I picked up the call and put the call on speaker.

"yes?" i said blankly.

"capo, we have found sir and ma'am's location" he replied in a nervous voice but at that moment all i could focus on was the words he said. I looked up to see my entire family's eyes were filled with hope.

"are you sure?" i asked simply , trying to hide the hope of the news being true.

"yes capo"he replied
"Okay we will be at there in 30 minutes all of our man should be present and ready for attack" i said

"Okay capo "he responded and cut the call

"We'll finally be able to get mom and dad back?" Benigno asked his voice filled with uncertainty.

"I hope so" i replied

*Time skip*

We are currently at location where our parents supposedly are .

"lets go in" Mauro said shooting two of the guards outside the gates.

"yes sir" all of our men responded.

As soon as we entered we were hit by a disgusting smell.

"this place looks rather empty ,almost like it was left like this on purpose. " Matteo said from behind me.

It could be a trap but we cannot risk the information we got , we have to check it once.

"check all the cells" i ordered.

me and my brothers started checking all the rooms, with every empty cell our hope began to die down , by the time we reached the last door we had little to no hope of finding our parents here but as soon as i opened the door i was relieved yet pissed at the same time. the cell wasn't empty it had mom and dad, both unconscious and there entire bodies covered with bruises . I had always seen my parents strong , they were always busy but still took out time for us ,but seeing them like this was hard . i checked their pulse and luckily it was there , it was slow but it was there.

"take them to the hospital" i said trying to compose myself for the sake of my younger brothers.

AT THE HOSPITAL

Both mom and dad had to undergo surgery due to some of the broken bones and other injuries. they had been in surgery for over 2 hours and then transferred to a room .we are waiting for the doctor to give us any news on their condition.