|CHAPTER-19|

Well here it is ..........as i promised

Third Person POV:

As Enisha and Matteo stepped into the living room of their home, they were greeted by their entire family eagerly awaiting their arrival. The family had completed their works quickly, ensuring they could fulfill their promise to Enisha. Moreover, Enisha's room was completed, and they wanted everything to be absolutely perfect.

Enisha's eyes lit up as she spotted her mother, and she rushed towards her. Her mother lovingly scooped her up "Mama, I'm back!" Enisha exclaimed, her voice filled with excitement and joy.

Her mother gently stroked her hair, a warm smile gracing her face. "Hey, did you have a good time with Matteo?" she inquired, her voice filled with tenderness.

Enisha's face beamed with delight as she nodded vigorously. "Mama, I had so much fun! I also made fwiends" she exclaimed, unable to contain her enthusiasm.

 "That's wonderful, sweetheart! What are their names?" Armani asked, his voice filled with genuine interest.

Enisha's eyes sparkled as she eagerly shared the names of her friends. "Their names are Nina and her tin sister Jane, and also Kywie!" she exclaimed, her hands gesturing animatedly.She was excited since it was the first time she made friends and she wanted to share her happiness with her family.

"stella , its twins" Alexander said smiling at his sisters mispronounciation.

"twins?"Enisha repeated to confirm she was correct

"yes"

"otay"Enisha said and continued rambling about her friends while her family looked at her with adoration.

"Daddy, all of dem were four years old,i told them that i'll be four soon too but dey say i look too small , i eat so much now ,when will i become tall"Enisha said pouting and continued"dey say since i so small they protect me from bad kids" 

"Don't worry, princess, you'll grow tall soon," Armani said gently, his voice filled with reassurance.

"Do you know your birthday?" Isabella asked, still stroking her hair, her tone soft and caring.

"Bithday is the day a person is born, right? Lina said I  born on... December 24th," Enisha said, a sense of happiness evident in her voice. Her family smiled at her, each of them making a mental note to never forget that special date - the day their angel came into the world.

"Wait... Teo, did you bring my ice cream?" Benigno asked Matteo, his tone slightly demanding.

"I did," Matteo replied, rolling his eyes in response to Benigno's high-pitched tone.

"Now, let's go watch some movies. I am willing to tolerate that illogical movie about those two princesses for my bambina," Benigno said excitedly, his voice filled with anticipation. His entire family scoffed at him, but Enisha, seeing that everyone did that, tried to copy them, wanting to fit in.

All of them gathered in the cinema room to watch Frozen 2, thoroughly enjoying the movie. Enisha, unable to resist her sweet tooth, asked Matteo for her candies.

About halfway through the movie, they decided to pause it and have dinner. They settled for a simple spaghetti dish, satisfying their hunger.

After dinner, they resumed the movie. As the credits rolled Benigno said, sniffling"Okay, that was an alright movie," . His family couldn't help but roll their eyes at his antics "An 18-year-old crying over a princess movie."

"I'm so happy that Elsa and Anna got back together," Enisha exclaimed, her excitement evident. "And Elsa made Olaf again!" However, her exhaustion began to catch up with her, and she let out a yawn.