|CHAPTER-29|

Enisha's POV:

"Stella, wake up," Bubba's(Alexander) voice says from somewhere as I feel someone rubbing my back.

"No... I wan to  sweep," I whine, snuggling into my pillow. But then I feel my pillow move.

"But we need to go. I really need to go back to the office today, Stella," Bubba chuckles, but I only understand half of it as I slip back to sleep.

He sighs and sits up, making me groan. "Okay, how about this? You just need to brush your teeth and eat breakfast. After that, you can sleep again or ask Mom to get you ready later," he says softly.

I barely nod my head because he just won't let me sleep.

He takes me to the bathroom and places me on the counter, coming back with a toothbrush already applied with toothpaste for me. He also helps me brush my teeth properly since I don't have the energy to do it myself right now.

After I'm done, he picks me up and carries me back to the room, placing me on the bed while I look at him questioningly.

"Stella, I need to shower. How about you watch Peppa Pig or Sofia the First until then, hmm?" he says, and I nod my head.

He turns on the television, switching it to Peppa Pig, and goes to the bathroom while I get engrossed in the episode.

Soon, he comes back in his suit. Bubba looks handsome in his office clothes.

"Bubba, you look hansome," I say as he picks me up.

"Thank you, princess," he says, kissing my cheek. We walk downstairs to the dining room and find everyone there. They look at us and smile, and I smile back.

"Good morning, Alex, Enisha," they all greet us. I grin.

Good mowning, Nonno, Nonna, Abulo, Abula-"

 "Princess, you don't need to specify everyone," Daddy says with a smile. 

"But they'll be sad if I don't wish them," I say, confused. 

"Why is she so cute?" I hear Ales(Alessio,cousin,25) mutter, and I look at him.

(A/N:I ask myself the same question everyday ,Aless-io sorry Mr Alessio)

 He just smiles at me. "Princess, we won't be sad," Abulo(abuelo,Francesco) said. 

"You can always just say 'good morning' or 'good morning everyone' if you are so worried, angel," Mama said.

 "But it not  same," I try to explain.

 "But if you try to say everyone's name, you'll get tired, cutie. There are so many of us," zio Lu(Luigi) said. "Okay," I replied. He is right, there are too many people.

Bubba walks to an empty chair and tries to put me down on it, but I clutch onto his shirt. "Enisha, let go," he says. "No, I wanna eat with you," I say with puppy eyes. I don't feel like eating on my own, it's tiring. He looks at me for a moment and then sighs, giving up. "Okay," he says, holding me properly again. He walks to a seat in between Aless(Alessio,cousin,25) and Gio(Giovanni,cousin,23) and sits there. While I snuggle into him, feeling sleepy and hearing his heartbeat.

"Princess, eat your breakfast," Daddy says, and I look at him for a second before snuggling back into Bubba. "Well, it seems someone is feeling lazy today," Zia Elina(Angelina) says, and I nod my head. "It could be due to the medicines, Ladybug. You need to eat, then you'll feel better," Teo (Matteo,22) says, and I groan. "Bubba, feed me," I said, and I hear some laughing noises. Why are they laughing.

"Okay, Your Highness," Bubba said, and I giggled as I looked at him.

Bubba fed me pancakes while Aless(Alessio,cousin,25) and Gio(Giovannni,cousin,23) fed me some fruit. Now, I feel much better and energized.