|CHAPTER-5|

AN:  name of the German don is Adaire Schneider

Armani's POV

I was examining all the contracts and other documents I needed to finish at my office. We are currently dealing with some mafia issues in New York. We were supposed to go on a family vacation together, but the American mafia caused complications, so me and my sons decided we should deal with them since we also needed some alone time given that my entire family had moved in with us when we were abducted. 

We have been here for two months while the rest of our family is in Australia. Since the issue is almost resolved, we will likely return this week after taking a break.

After finishing my job, I check my phone to see that supper is almost ready, so I choose to just go down and wait for everyone. My sons started bickering as I was ready to open my office door.A voice that I identified as Agostino's stated, "im just saying that maybe the boy in the video wasn't our brother, maybe he is still alive. Don't you remember the only thing the kid shared to our parents were his eyes and hair and both of which can be easily replicated" I realise that, but as you are aware, we have already looked everywhere. Alexander answered quietly, "Don't mention this in front of your parents; you know what happened two years ago.

i sighed reminishing the tragedy that occured 2 years ago.

Flashback

We had been one and a half year prior.We had been looking for our child, checking all German properties and other potential locations, when we got a mail with a location from an unknown source.

When we investigated the area, we discovered that it was one of the German don's estates.We had some hope, perhaps my son will be there.We stormed the location only to find it to be a deserted residence, or perhaps we had a traitor, someone had told him of our strategy.

We were upset to say the least when we returned empty-handed.My entire family and I were debating our next moves in this matter when we got another mail but this time it was from the german Don.

I was hesitant to open the mail because the last one wasn't good, but there wasn't much I could do. I looked inside the box while opening it with shaking hands. It contained a pen drive and a card that read, "I had warned you before." At first, I didn't give the card much thought until I inserted the pen drive into my laptop and connected it to the projector. The video there of a child in a room left me forever scarred by what I saw. He appeared to be between 1.5 and 2 years old. When the child turned to face the camera and revealed that he shared Isabella's black eyes and hair color, I knew he was our son.

In the video, my son was in the room when a sudden fire broke out. Nobody gave a damn when my son cried and begged to be let outside.

My entire family was shocked by the words that the video ended with: "It is your fault your child died." The women were crying uncontrollably, while the men were all upset and guilty. Until I felt a few tears trickle down my cheek, I wasn't even aware that I was crying.

On that day, I vowed to kill Adaire in the most horrific way possible.

-------

After that incident we all went through a dark phase.We used to live in the same house but rarely communicated. For two months the world saw the worst of the three mafia's. They saw our rage.We became ruthless and killed a lot of people involved with the incident but we couldn't find Adaire. Bastard is hiding pretty well , but he will definetly come out some day and we are just waiting for the right time.My mom and mother in law gathered us all and gave us a huge lecture after which things started getting better we tried to cope with the incident together and kind of got over it but we can never forget.