|CHAPTER-9|

Armani's POV:

I have a daughter.

I was glued to the position as I gazed lovingly and adoringly at my daughter, but I awoke from my thoughts when she turned her head back and spoke quietly in the nurse's ear before being placed on the floor.I was staring at her as if she would vanish if I even looked away for a second as she waddled to us .She stopped in front of me and gave all of us a curious look with her huge doe eyes.

aww she looks soo cute . I don't want to share her with anyone.

I felt my pants being pulled, so I looked down to see my princessepa staring at me, making grabby hands.  "Daddy,  up?"she asked tilting her head.She knows me?how?i can think about that later.There is no way I'll ever say no to those eyes I lifted her up and put her on my waist while she kept her head on my shoulder. She yawned and added, "Daddy , wanna seep."I laughed. "Okay princess, you should sleep. We can talk later."she nodded and nuzzled into my shoulder

I have already lost out on nearly 4 years of her life, but now that I have her, I will never let her go.

I wasn't even aware that I was crying until I felt a tear trickle down my cheek.I wiped it quickly and then looked at the angel I was holding. She was definitely sleeping, as shown by her quiet snores and pouty lips.I chuckled.I turned around to see my wife and sons grinning and adoringly glancing at her.

Even though we just met her, she has an impact on us.

The nurse remarked, looking at my angel sympathetically, "Sir, you should put her on the bed. I need to connect her to iv and put oxygen mask." Wait, why does she need an oxygen mask?

"Why would she require an oxygen mask?"Matteo asked worriedly

She said, "Just to prevent the incident from happening again, she had fractured ribs and last night she couldn't breathe after having a nightmare."

I sighed while admiring my princess. She has experienced a lot at this young age. But now that she's found us, we'll see to it that she never endures any pain ever again.I walked up to the bed and gently placed her there.She whimpered at the break in contact, but once the nurse put an oxygen mask on her, she began to calm down.

I look forward to torturing those who brought on my baby's nightmare and all of her pain.

Isabella's POV:    (suprise??)

I finally found my baby.All these years i felt like something was missing but now finally it feels complete.Let's be honest, A part of me thought the news on the phone yesterday was a fraud and that it wasn't real, but another part of me was relieved. the part of me that has always thought my baby is alive.

I am aware that my kids and nephews never gave up looking for their missing sibling. To protect us grownups from being disappointed, they kept it a secret from us, but I have always known that they did.I've always wished they could have discovered her, but they were never able to find her.

Fortunately, she found us.When she first glanced in our direction, I knew she was my baby and my daughter.I was furious with everyone who had injured my baby when I first saw the bandages covering her body. I'll give them the worst type of torment, I swear, and I know all my sisters-in-law will support me in this.

we will have some fun with those fuckers.

I wanted to give her a hug and never let go when she first approached us and looked at us through her lashes,she looked sooooo cute  but she asked Armani to  pick her up .I couldn't help but have envy. Even though she only just met him, she is already a daddy's girl and a miniature him.But i guess thats fair considering all my sons are totally momma's boy; but it still hurts she is my only daughter.She looks pretty I'm sure when she grows up she is going to have a lot of boys lining up for her.