|CHAPTER-23|

Hello my lovely readers!!

(making the tree was harder than writing the chapter😭😭)

well here is some basic information about their family.

Angelina is the only child of the American Mafia boss which is why Valentino inherited it.

Angelina's parents died in an attack when she was 16 and while Sarah's parents sold her into human trafficking, but Armando and Francesco saved her from there.

Angelina and  Sarah regard Francesco and Mary as their parents and their sons consider them their grandparents.

Enisha's POV:

I  connect another piece of the puzzle, my excitement growing. Suddenly,I remember my ice cream. I scan the rug and spot it next to my mouse stuffie, Dodo. Tino gave it to me, and I like it , But i don't look like a mouse. I reach for the ice cream cup, and try to remove the lid. However, no matter how hard I try, it doesn't open. Frustrated, I attempt again, but i can't open it with my small fingers. Usually, Daddy or one of my brothers  opens it for me.

I pout and scan the room, searching for them. Why are there so many people here? Daddy said they are family, but will they be as kind as Mommy, Daddy, and my brothers? Finally, I spot Daddy, but he's engrossed in conversation with an older man, surrounded by a crowd of strangers. My brothers are there too.

Should I go to Daddy and ask him to open it for me? But he seems busy, and I don't want to disturb him. Plus, there are so many people i don't know around him, and they look a bit intimidating and they look like they are angry, even Mama, daddy and brothers.

I make another attempt to open the cup, but it doesn't open. Then, I glance up and notice the person closest to me, engrossed in his phone. He doesn't look angry.  Maybe I could ask him for help? After all, Daddy said they're all family, so he wouldn't harm me, right?and also my brothers and mommy daddy are here ,they said they'll always protect me.

Maybe I can make him my friend. Then I'll have one more friend.

I get up from the mat and walk to him, holding the ice cream in one hand and dodo in the other.

Gently tapping on his knee to get his attention, he looks down at me with a mixture of shock and confusion.

Surprisingly, he doesn't seem angry with me. Perhaps he will help me open my ice cream. I extend my hand, offering him the spoon and ice cream, tilting my head to the side .

"open this?" I ask, hoping he understands. He looks down at my hand and agrees, slowly taking it from me. I watch his every move, remaining cautious in case he tries to harm me. If that happens, I'll quickly run and hide.

But instead of hatred or disgust, he looks at me with the same love my brothers have for me. I feel a sense of safety and comfort in his presence, just like when I am with my brothers.