|CHAPTER-28|

Third Person POV:

"Nonno, I want Dodo," Enisha said as she emerged from the bathroom, fully dressed and ready for the day. Enisha had spent the previous night in the medical room with her father, while everyone else had returned to their rooms against their will. Currently, only a handful of their family remain in the room to prevent overcrowding.

Armando(nonno) asked picking her up, "Who is Dodo?"

Enisha explained, resting her head on Armando's shoulder, "Dodo is my stuffie"

Leonardo(cousin,19), joining the conversation, inquired, "Where is it?"

Isabella, stepped out of the bathroom and replied, "All of her stuffed toys are in her room."

"Okay, Aunt, I'll go and bring it," Leonardo(cousin,19) offered, leaving the medical room.

Matteo(brother,22), settling Enisha on the bed, asked, "Enisha, do you feel better today?"

Enisha, filled with excitement, responded, "Yes, Teo! I want to go back home. I feel competly fine."

Emiliano(cousin,24) chuckled and said, "Princess, we are at home."

Enisha, confused, tilted her head and asked, "This no hospital?"

"No, it's just a medical room in our house."Matteo(brother,22) said as he noted her vitals." How about you stay here for a few more hours, and then we can go back to the main part of the house? Now, eat your breakfast, and then you can watch some movies or cartoons with Benigno and Vincenzo," Matteo(brother,22) suggested.

"Okay," Enisha replied, happy that she would soon be able to return to her own part of the house.

"Leonardo is asking which one of the stuffies is dodo?"Vincenzo(cousin,17) said looking up from his phone.

"Princess, which one of your stuffies is Dodo?" Armani(dad) asked, capturing everyone's attention and directing it towards Enisha.

Enisha looked at her father and replied, 'The one Tino gave me.'

Armani(dad) turned to Vincenzo(cousin,17) and instructed, 'Enzo, tell him there must be a mouse stuffie on her bed, that one.'

Vincenzo(cousin,17) nodded and began typing on his phone. Alonzo(cousin,20), curious about how Enisha knew the word 'Dodo,' asked, "Why did you name it Dodo, Atom? Do you know what it means?"

Enisha nodded and confidently stated, "Der Dodo ist ein ausgestorbener Vogel."(dodo is an extinct bird). Hearing this, everyone looked at her in shock.

"You know German?" Alexander(brother,24) asked, snapping out of his surprise.

'Yeah. German first language I learn,' Enisha replied.

Everyone was amazed. Enisha was only three years old and already knew at least three languages. They were proud of her for her linguistic abilities at such a young age, but at the same time, they were afraid. They feared her past, they feared how she learned everything she did.

Leonardo(cousin,19) entered the room, holding Dodo, and handed it to Enisha. 'Here it is,' he said.

Matteo(brother,22) brought a bowl of soup and placed it on the bedside table for Enisha. 'Now, eat your breakfast,' he said. Enisha happily started eating the soup, finishing about three-fourths of the bowl before refusing to eat more.

Soon, most of her family left the room to attend to work. They wanted to spend more time with Enisha, but they had no choice. Enisha stayed in the room, watching sofia the first with  Benigno(brother,18), Fabiano(cousin,19),vincenzo(cousin,17),Emiliano(cousin,24) and Kade(wolf).