|CHAPTER-25|

Not gonna lie, writing this chapter was fun.

The number specified in the brackets are their age 

SMD:Spanish Mafia Don

IMD:Italian Mafia Don

AMD:American Mafia Don

Third Person POV:

After an intense hour of engaging in puzzles and building blocks with Vincenzo(cousin,17), Fabiano(cousin,19), and Ezio(cousin,22), Federico(cousin,20) while the others were engrossed in their secretive mafia discussions, Enisha found herself exhausted. She let out a tired whimper, expressing her need for sleep.

"I'm tiwed, Ez. I wanna sleep," Enisha murmured as she crawled towards Ezio(cousin,22) and nestled herself onto his lap, putting her head on his chest where she could hear his heartbeat. Sensing her fatigue, Ezio carefully lifted her into his arms and made his way towards Armani(dad). Kade, who had been sitting nearby, promptly rose and followed Ezio.

"Uncle, Enisha is sleepy," Ezio spoke softly, capturing everyone's attention. Enisha clung tightly to his shirt, her weariness evident.

"Give her to me. I'll take her to her room," Riccardo(tio) offered, rising from his seat and gently accepting Enisha from Ezio's embrace. She was already half-asleep, her reluctance to speak evident as she nestled into Riccardo.

"Where is her room?" Riccardo asked in a hushed tone, ensuring not to disturb her slumber as he tenderly rubbed her back.

"Between ours and Alex's. Make sure she has her mouse stuffie with her. She can't sleep without it," Armani replied.

"I'll bring her stuffie," Ezio volunteered.

"Okay," Riccardo acknowledged, beginning to exit the room with Kade and Ezio trailing behind. They entered Enisha's room and gently tucked her in, placing her beloved stuffie in her arms. Kade hopped onto her bed and snuggled up beside her, creating a heartwarming scene. Ezio couldn't resist capturing the moment with a photograph before they kissed Enisha's forehead and quietly left the room.

 They entered the living room and caught everyone's attention. "She's asleep with Kade"Ezio announced as he settled onto the couch. Anna(tia) turned to Isabella(mom) and asked, "How long does she usually sleep during the day?"

 Isabella replied, "She'll probably sleep for about 3 or 4 hours, which gives us enough time to get our work done." Francesco(abuelo) smirked and said, "Alright, let's go. We have work to do."

"Fabiano, Vincenzo, and Benigno, you'll stay there for only 20 minutes. After that, you'll come back and stay with Enisha. In those 20 minutes, you can do anything with him. Anyone else who doesn't want to witness things getting too messy can come back with them." commanded Armando(nonno).

"Okay, nonno," all three of them replied in unison.

They all made their way to the basement, where they were greeted by a few of their guard soldiers at the door. As they entered, they found themselves in a grimy cell, large enough to hold 100 people. It resembled the basements from mafia stories, with chains hanging from the walls and  tables filled with torture equipment in one corner. In the center of the room sat a man tied to a chair, his head hanging low as he remained unconscious from exhaustion.

It was a man none of them knew, yet all of them despised the same , for hurting their princess ,  their little star.

"Wake him up," Alexander(brother,24,IMD) commanded. One of their men threw ice-cold water on his face, jolting him awake. The man coughed and looked up at all the people in the room.