|CHAPTER-15|

"Enough of that let's go eat dinner"Isabella said and everyone got up while she picked up Enisha and went to their dining room and everyone else followed her .

she set her down on one of the chairs but soon realised that she was too small as Enisha tried to look above the table.

She turned to her mother and pouted, complaining "tabwe high , i no see" 

Everyone smiled as they looked at  the cute girl in front of them.Isabella picked her up and said, "It's okay, baby. You can sit with me."The maids entered with the food and set it on the table as everyone sat down.Enisha was curious about the food because she didn't recognise it and asked her mother "mommy, what dat"pointing to the food.

".It's alfredo pasta baby, it's very tasty, I'm sure you'll like it," 

 "Alfedo pasta?"

"Yes, angel"

Enisha loved the taste of the pasta, as soon as she took her first bite, she exclaimed, "Mama, tasty," pointing at the pasta.

"see i told you" 

 after taking about seven bites. She then turned to her mother and said, "I'm full." 

"But you barely ate anything," Matteo worriedly said, but he stopped when Alexander shook his head and told him to stop.

"How about you take two more bites, and I'll give you some gummy bears," Armani softly asked his daughter as he turned to face her.

Enisha's ears perked up at the mention of gummy bears, and she reluctantly agreed. She then looked back at her mother and said, "Mommy, two mowe."

after eating the two bites she jumped from her mothers lap and ran to her father "daddy gummy beaw?"she asked  with an adorable head tilt.

"i'll give it to you after i am done eating"he said picking her up and putting her in his lap.

"otay " Enisha said as she started playing with the rings of her father's free hand.She got so entranced  that she didn't even realise that her father fed her two more spoons before finishing his dinner.

(A/N: aww baby got tricked)

After dinner and feeding Enisha her medicines and gummy bears the family decided that they should watch some movies so they headed to their home theater.

"let's watch Evil dead rise"Benigno said excitedly while everyone except Enisha looked at him in disbelief.

"evil dead wise?what dat benni?"Enisha asked with a confused face.

"its nothing doll"Mauro said while glaring at his youngest brother.

"Are you an idiot you wanna show that to a 3 year old kid?" Agostino grumbled.

"ohh sorry"Benigno said finally realising "so what are we watching"he asked sheepishly.

"we are watching frozen"Matteo replied.

"what?i don't wanna watch that shi-"he stopped when he noticed Alexander's glare.

"okay we will watch that movie"

they settled in the room with Enisha being in between  Mauro and Alexander and started the movie.

------------

"bubba bubby ,ice magic" Enisha said excitedly jumping in her seat.

"yeah stella it is magic"Alexander said gently scooping her in his arms ,stopping her from jumping 

"how can she not understand that her sister doesn't want to talk to her about it , she is doing it for her good"Benigno grumbled.

Everyone looked at him amused .A few minutes ago he was arguing that he didn't want to watch it now he was so engrossed.