|CHAPTER-27|

Valentino's POV:

Truly, it was enjoyable to torment that person, yet I'm eager to deal with the Germans. They are going to experience a real nightmare, witness the true torment inflicted by the Italians

I wipe my body with the towel and walk out of the bathroom,directly to my closet.I need to deal with a lot of pending work .I change into some casual clothes,well i don't really have to go out i am gonna work from the home office so i guess its okay.But i gotta see my muchkin first.

Emerging into the living room, I notice almost everyone is there except for Andrea(cousin,21), Agostino(brother,20), and nonno. They are probably still freshening up, I presume. My little munchkin is perched on Alexander's knee, indulging in a chocolate, most likely a treat from Federico(cousin,20). I'm clueless as to how he always manages to have sweets on him. Each time I spot him, he appears to be consuming one. Could his pocket possibly possess unlimited capacity or something 

I walk up to them and pick up Enisha who squeals seeing me while Alexander glares at me like i stole his favourite toy.

(A/N:Well ,you stole his favorite person)

When I first saw her there , I was completely caught off guard. However, the moment she asked me to open her ice cream adorably, I was whipped.I realized that her smile has the power to brighten my day, and her voice is the most delightful sound to my ears. I can't even fathom the stuff she has faced at such a young age, but I am determined to keep her safe. I can't imagine my life without that adorable smile.

"Val! Val! This chocate is delicious. Do you want to try it?" she exclaimed, extending her hand towards me, holding the chocolate, as I settled her back on the couch next to Alexander who was looking at her with adoration. I smile and take a small bite, trying to match her enthusiasm. "Yeah, it is indeed very tasty," I manage to say. She grins, revealing her dimples and chocolate-covered teeth and lips. If it were any other child, I might have found it messy, but no matter what my munchkin does, she always looks cute.

I should be heading to the office, but spending some time with my little one seems like a better choice. Those files can wait, just like they have been for the past two months.

I sit down beside her, and she climbs back onto my lap, holding onto the chocolate bar. "Do you want to go ice skating tomorrow?" I ask her, as she focuses on devouring her chocolate. She turns to me with a puzzled expression, adorably tilting her head, and asks, "What is ice staking?"

I notice nonno and the other entering the room and going straight to where dad and uncles were.Maybe they have something they need to discuss?

For the next half hour, Alexander(brother,24), Giovanni(cousin,23), and I tried to explain to Enisha what ice skating is. We showed her a few videos, and now she is really excited about it. So, we have decided to go ice skating tomorrow. Alexander might not,since he has to deal with some important meetings

Enisha turned to Alexander and asked, "Bubba, will you go with us?" Alexander hesitated for a moment but couldn't resist her hopeful eyes.

"Sure," he replied with a smile. Enisha's smile grew even bigger, and she jumped off my lap, running to Uncle Armani(dad) who was busy discussing something with Nonno.

"Daddy, I'm going ice staking with Val and Bubba and Gio tomorrow!" she exclaimed excitedly as she jumped in front of him.

"Oh, will you? I hope you enjoy it," Uncle said as he picked her up.

"You should come too," Enisha said, looking at Uncle Armani.

"I'm really sorry, princess. I need to complete some work tomorrow. How about we go next week, just the two of us?" Uncle asked, winking at the end.