|CHAPTER -6|

If this chapter gets 30+ votes I'll give you an extra update.

Few hours ago

Enisha's POV

My entire body hurt when I woke up in a  white room on my own.there was a beeping sound coming from my left and i was on a soft fluffy bed.'this bed is so soft', the room was very big and there was no one around . across from my bed was a big couch. There was the big window on my right i really wanted to see outside it but i couldn't because i was too far.

I tried to move but noticed that there were tubes attached to my arms. As I tried to remove them, the door suddenly swung open, and a woman in a pink dress came in.She gave me an gesture i didn't recognise as she stared at me, then she froze as she saw my hand. I  move back to the bedpost as she approached me.'will she  hurt me just like sir.'

I started to panic, but she walked over and carefully took my hand away from the tube.

She softly looked into my eyes and said, "What's your name, baby?I cocked my head in confusion and answered, "Enisha."I nodded when she  said, "Please don't remove those tubes; they're there to help with your injuries."

I don't know why, but she made me feel safe, just as Lina does.I felt that she might be one of those good people Lina always told me about.Right before I asked her where I was a man unexpectedly entered the room and turned to face me just as he was about to say something, he paused and simply moved to the chair next to my bed. 

I was curiously at him when the woman said bringing my attention back to her, "I'm Aurelia i am a nurse and i am here to help you with your injuries, and this man here is Rowan. He's here to help you find your family." I perked up at the mention of my family. I turned my head in his direction and asked, "You find my mommy daddy?" 

He looked at me smiled and said, "Yes, I will, but before I do, I have a few questions for you. Would you answer them honestly?" Thinking that this was the only way I could see my parents, I nodded.I recognised the uniform he was wearing was what Lina told me what police officers wear.'he  will find mommy daddy for me'

He questioned me, "Do you remember how you ended up in the accident? "I replied, "Nia was following a butturfly and didn't realise dat was a road."Where were you going, kid? "Lina said to go to powice station to fin mommy daddy"

"you don't live with your parents"i shook my head.

"how did you get all those injuries"

"sir and master"i said looking down at my lap. 

"Sir used to hurt you." I nodded.

 "He is not your daddy?do you know who your parents are?"

 "Lina said my mommy and daddy name is Amani and Itabella," 

"Do you know their surname?"

I shook my head in confusion, and he sighed."I guess we'll have to take a DNA test on her," he stated as he turned to face Aurelia.with that he stood up and left the room.i couldn't understand what he meant but i didn't want to anger them so i didn't ask them anything.

Sensing my confusion Aurelia replied, looking at me " We wouldn't injure you Enisha, the exam is just to find your parents", 

 "Otay," I murmured, playing with my fingers. finally i will get to meet my parents. Do they truly love me as Lina said?

I was lost in thinking when there was a knock on the door a little while later. I looked up to see a woman in a white coat enter the room and get closer to me.Would she harm me?

She introduced herself as a doctor as she stood by my bed. I nodded when she asked me if i was ready for the DNA test. I opened my mouth when she asked me to, and she placed something inside and rubbed the inside of my cheek with it before taking it out.It didn't hurt but it felt funny.

She said that the result will be available in about an hour. She then walked out of the room.Aurelia was softly glancing my way when I turned to look at her. I quickly lowered my head to my lap and began playing with my fingers. I felt scared speaking to her. What if she doesn't want to speak with me?

She asked, "What is your favourite colour, Enisha," maybe detecting my fear.

 "I's li'ac" I gladly replied.When I noticed that she was grinning, I decided to ask her as well."wa's  yours?" I asked, trying to say it correctly."It's pink", she added with a smile."Can I call you Lia?" I asked with caution."Oh you can call me Lia. You  know that my younger sister does too. "She said with a smile, which made me smile in response., "Awwww you have dimples, you look soo cute when you smile."I blushed, im not used to being praised.I noticed that she had eyes that were full with love, an emotion I had only ever seen in Lina's eyes.

I stopped being anxious around her.we talked a lot and she also told me some jokes which made me laugh. She was nice to talk to, but she had to leave. I didn't want her to leave, but she told me she would return and she even put something called a cartoon on tv i noticed that when i told her i didn't know what cartoon was she looked sad but then she said that i will love it. it had a daddy pig and a mommy pig and two baby pigs. they looked so cute. i was so engrossed in it that i didn't notice when she left the room.

I was engrossed in the show and had no idea how much time had passed until Lia returned holding a tray. She came over and placed it on the table by my bed. I complained as she took a box-looking thing and pressed a button on it to turn off the TV. I enjoyed it. I wanted to see more.She sternly said "Enisha, you must eat your food and then go to bed so that you can all get better.I uttered "otay" and  asked Lia what the food  was. I nodded and I silently ate it after she told me it was soup and it was good for my health.'so this is soup Mr teacher had showed me what it looked like but i had never eaten it before,sir only gave me bread and milk that too 2 days a week"

after finishing food we talked for a bit more till i started yawning.Lia told me to sleep but just as i was about to lay on the bed.Rowan came barging in and came towards me.

He sat next to my bed and informed me that he had found my parents, who would be arriving the following day.I was starting to feel nerous. Will they like me?  after saying good night to me, they both left the room.I wasn't sure if I could fall asleep  now, but the darkness soon overcame me. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYY Readers!!

hope i didn't make you wait too long.(or maybe i did hehehe)

thank you for reading

Love you all<3

have a great day.