|CHAPTER-11|

Did you guys know bananas and humans share about half of the same DNA which means humans are 50%  identical to bananas.

insta id : doomsparks26

Alexander's POV:

I really enjoy holding my sister in my  embrace.She is so tiny and adorable. I simply want to hold her in my arms forever and  protect her from harm.I turn to look at her, I notice that she is giggling as she watches Benigno, who is making odd faces.It has to be the cutest sound in the world, I swear.

Agostino said, his eyes narrowing at me, "you did that youngest to oldest order deliberately just so you can hold her the longest." Everyone turned to gaze at me."I don't know what you're talking about, but I figured I'd give you all a chance to introduce  yourselves first.Benigno always complains about being the last,"I pretended to be innocent while my brothers regarded me sceptically.

Of course I did that on purpose.how could i let them hold my sister for that long.you can stay jealous, brothers. i'll make sure i am her favourite.

was that petty?yes .do i give a fuck?no .would i do it again if i have a chance?ofc..duh

Wait i forgot we were supposed to feed her "Stella, how about we eat while we wait for our parents to arrive ?"I gave her a cheek tap to grab her attention."No Nia not hungwy", she responded, smiling at me. 

How am I to make her eat the lunch now?To be honest, if it had been one of my brothers, I either wouldn't have given a damn or, if I had, I would have threatened them, but I can't do either of that to this angel.

"Enisha, it's time for lunch," Matteo said sternly.I think this guy is obsessed with making sure everyone eats at the appropriate time.Once, a year ago, when I returned from an important business trip at approximately three in the morning, I decided to take a shower. When I emerged, I saw him waiting for me on my bed, asking if I had eaten dinner. I believe that if I had left the bathroom door unlocked, he would have come in just to ask if i had eaten dinner or not.

but right now he is correct we need to make sure she eats so that she can take her medicine i want her to recover quickly so that we can take her home and make sure she is safe.no matter how much security we put at the hospital it just won't be safe enough.

"but i full" she retorted while pouting as she looked at Matteo.However, I could tell she was afraid—frightened he would hurt her and it hurt me thinking that my sister had to be afraid that her own brother would hurt her.

Mauro's phone rang as I was about to interject.

I don't want to leave my Stella with those three moronic people, so please God, it should not be an emergency.

"Hello, yes mum?" 

............

"No, we're at the hospital,"

............

 "yes, she's awake," 

...........

"she is currently with Alex , Mom she is refusing to eat lunch."

................

"okay wait a second"

 Mauro asked turning to Enisha, " Angel,Do you want to talk to mum?"who responded by nodding her head vigourously.It appears that someone is eager.

Mom: "Mar put the call on speaker"

Mauro: "Mom, already done"

Enisha: "Mommy,"