|CHAPTER-2|

Armani's POV:

This day has been one of the best in my life. Isabella and I have spent a lot of quality time together and truly enjoyed it. We spent the day on simple stuff like movies and shopping ,but when you love someone even simple things like this become special. She absolutely loved the surprise I had planned for her.We talked about random things for a long time under the stars and I realised how lucky I am to have her by my side . Right now, we are on our way back home.

Isabella is currently peacefully sleeping in the passenger seat. I suppose she must be tired after such a hectic day. I'll let her sleep until we reach home. I couldn't help the smile that came on my face looking at her, sleeping so peacefully I hope she never has to worry about anything ever,she had already suffered a lot in the past, I sometimes wish we weren't who we are, I wonder what we would've been like if we weren't related to the underground ,if we weren't people who had so many enemies ,if we weren't..... killers.

Just then, her phone rang. She woke up groaning and whining, which made me chuckle. Picking up her phone, she put it on speaker.

"Mom, when will you both be back?" Alexander's voice came through the phone.

"It will still take us around one hour to reach home," she replied, looking at the GPS.

"Mom, is the phone on speaker?" Alex asked.

"Yes," she confirmed.

"Dad, there is a problem with the mafia. The Germans have stolen yet another shipment of ours. It seems they are planning something. We caught a few of their men, but they are keeping their mouths shut," Alex said in an annoyed tone.

Just as I was about to reply, I noticed a few cars following us. Isabella noticed it too, and she became distressed.

"Something's wrong," I muttered as I sped up trying to lose them.

"Dad, is something wrong?" Alex asked.

"Alex, it seems we are being followed. I am sending you our location. Come here with our men, fast," I said urgently.

"Okay, Dad. We will be right there," his voice was panicked, and I could hear shuffling on the other side.

All of a sudden, I started feeling dizzy and noticed Isabella was too.

"Those bastards are using knockout gas," I realized.

Shit this was a trap. We shouldn't have used to short cut. Those german bastards just won't give up.

Isabella was trying her best to stay awake.

"Alex, if something happens to us, take care of your brothers," she said, her voice growing groggy due to the gas's effect.

"Mom? Mom!! What's wrong?" Alex yelled, but Isabella was already out like a light. Even I was barely keeping control of the car.

Suddenly I lost control of the car and it crashed straight into a tree. A sharp pain surged through my head, and I instinctively reached up to touch the source. As I turned to check on Isabella, I noticed that she too was bleeding profusely.

Concerned, I reached out to help her, but before I could react, Alexander's voice pierced through the chaos. My vision began to blur, with dark spots clouding my sight. I knew I wouldn't remain conscious for much longer.

In a panicked tone, Alexander exclaimed, "Mom, Dad, what was that sound?" I could hear distant voices and the sound of approaching footsteps in the background. We needed to escape, but before I could respond to Alex or formulate a plan, everything faded to black.

_________________________

Unknown's POV

I am currently sitting in my home office, anxiously awaiting news on the mission I sent my men on. Lost in my thoughts, a knock sounded at the door, breaking my chain of thought.

"Come in," I said blankly.

The door opened, and my second-in-command entered the room with a smirk on his face .His expression alone was enough to answer me, but I still needed confirmation. This man is one of  the few people i truly trust , he has been the second in command for over three decades and he is the one who told me what happened that day,the day my father was killed.

"We have caught them, boss," he said, still smirking.

I was ecstatic. Finally, I would have my revenge. Finally, I would make him feel the pain I felt that day, the pain of loosing someone very close to you, someone who was your saviour.

"What are you going to do with them, boss?" my second-in-command asked.

"I'm not going to kill him. I'll show him hell and still leave him alive. But I'm not sure about what to do with his wife. Should I kill her? In front of him? That will definitely break his heart, won't it?" I said, chuckling darkly, as I thought of all the possible things I could do to them.

"Wait, she is pregnant, isn't she?" I uttered, as realization hit me.

"Yes, sir," he responded.

"This is going to be fun," I said, smirking, as an idea popped into my head.

"Call a doctor," I told him blankly.

"Okay, boss," he said, looking at me with a knowing smirk.

I was giddy with excitement, thinking of all the things I was going to do to them

---------------------------------------

Thank you for reading the chapter.

i know this chapter is short but i promise the next one will  be longer .

What do think about this chapter ?

Why do think the person hates  Armani?

love you all!!!

have a nice day.