|CHAPTER-17|

heyy readers!!

since you guys liked the second cover more i have already changed it to that one.And the ones who liked the first one,I'm sorry .Well actually personally i liked the first one slightly better than the second one ... but ...whatever since you guys liked the second one i can't say no.

I also kind of have an announcement to make * nervous laugh* I am working on another story and am done with 1 chapter ? 

Now don't think that i don't want to complete this book or something, i love this story verrry much ....its just that the other story was in my mind and i couldn't stop myself from writing it.

The problem is if i publish it i will be giving slow updates to that story because i want to keep my main focus on this book only

So i don't know if i should publish it or not .Let me know what you think about this.

Armani's POV:

We have been shopping for three hours now, and Isabella doesn't seem to be tired at all. We have already purchased most of the items for Enisha, including clothes, books, art supplies, car seats, furniture for her room, and bathroom supplies.We even got her sunglasses of her size. Despite this, Isabella still wants to visit more shops.

"daddy?"I glance down at my daughter, who is walking beside me, holding my hand, or rather, just two of my fingers in her tiny hand . However, please don't think that we have been dragging her along with us everywhere. I made sure she rested when we were at the shops, and I asked her about ten times if she wanted to be carried, but she refused each time.

In fact, she seems to take after her mother, enjoying shopping. She looks at everything with her big, curious doe eyes and even asks questions about different things. It's nice to see her starting to question us without feeling scared.

"Daddy," Enisha whined, tugging at my hand. Oh, wait, she was asking me something.

"Yes, princess?" I responded, trying to maintain my composure.

"Daddy, whewe are we goin?" she asked, her eyes wide with curiosity.

"We are going to grab some food now," I replied, trying to sound enthusiastic.

"Okay," she said, her attention quickly shifting to the surroundings as we made our way towards the bustling food court.

Suddenly, a voice called out from behind us, "Aunt Isabella, is that you?" It sounded familiar. We all turned around to see Amaya approaching us.

Well, let me introduce her. This is Amaya Archer,daughter of my good friend,she is 28 and is married. She has practically grown up with my sons and is like an older sister to them.

She ran to us while Isabella stepped towards her to hug her while all of us stayed at our position 

"Aunt it has been so long since i last saw you, how have you been"She asked cheerfully breaking the hug

"I have been doing well, Amaya. How are you?" Isabella asked with a smile. "I'm great, Aunt. Just here with some friends," Amaya replied.

She turned to me and started walking towards me with her arms wide open for a hug. Just then, I felt Enisha hug my legs tightly. Just as I was about to comfort her, thinking she was scared, she said, "No hug, my daddy," glaring at Amaya.