The Library

Harry was bored. He'd snuck out of the common room alone and headed to the library in pursuit something, or someone, other than a book. On arrival he picked up a textbook on Animagi and headed to the most secluded and secret settee in the library, he was sure only the librarian knew about aside from Draco and himself. But the boys had suspected her of knowing about their secret for months. Whenever they left, together or not, she'd wink at them. But she was almost entirely mute and so the chance of her telling a soul was low.

He threw himself down into the seat and opened at a random page. He'd been looking at the book for a while, taking an interest in the effort and pure skill that the marauders had had to put into this. Lupin had explained to him once, the difficulty and sleepless nights that his father and godfather has gone through in order to help him. He would like to think that Ron and Hermione would do the same for him if the matter came up.

That's when a platinum blonde mess dressed in Slytherin uniform fell face first onto his lap

"Hello, Malfoy!" He sighed, chuckling lightly at their old nicknames.

"Don't. Even. Start!" Draco ordered.

"What's up with you?" Harry asked, not yet tearing his eyes from the page.

"I've had one hell of a day!" Malfoy's head rolled to face Harry who was still reading.

"Mh-hm." Harry was only mildly listening to what Draco was saying, and so Draco, who was becoming more and more irritated, reached up and flicked the bottom of Harry's nose which finally got his attention.

"Okay, okay." He closed the book and looked down at his kind-of-boyfriend and took a strand of that white hair and played with it in his fingers as Draco went on about Snape and then Pansy and then his father.

"Then on top of Pansy trying to jump me every time I even look at her, there's my father-" He paused and blew through his parted lips, "He keeps telling me I need to find a nice pureblood girl that I can bring home for Christmas! And may I remind you that Christmas is only a couple of weeks away-"

"Not to stress you darling, but we break up for Christmas at the end of this week!" Harry frowned down at Draco, who proceeded to make frantic squeaking noises.

"Okay, okay calm down your turning into a ferret." Harry joked and Draco just slapped his stomach.

"Stop it Potter or I'll out you to the world!" Draco snickered.

"Oh yeah?" Harry asked, grinning and moving his face closer to Draco's.

"Yeah!" Draco leaned up, a smirk on his face too.

"Then I guess I'd just have to out you as my boyfriend!" Harry said leaning into a kiss, Draco's lips parted a little and then he pulled away.

"Is that what this is?" He asked Harry, his voice barely a whisper  "is that what we're doing here?" Draco sat up quickly and leaned on the armrest with Harry's arm around his shoulders and messing with his hair.

"I guess." The darker haired boy said, suddenly shy "Do you want to?"

"To...what?" Draco asked, coaxing Harry into asking him out

"To be together, I guess?" Harry shrugged, a grin playing on his lips. Draco laughed a little, but smiled none the less "Make this official?"

Draco twisted his body in Harry's lap to look into the boy's eyes,

"Yeah, I'd kind of like to be official with you Potter." a cheeky grin spreading on his face

"Well then," Harry smiled, his thumb under Draco's chin  "I guess I'd kind of like to be official with you too." 

He leaned in, kissing the blonde. They were wrapped up with each other and the situation would have gotten wildly out of hand if the librarian hadn't shuffled in and coughed.hat was enough to make Harry, who was backing Draco into the armrest, to jump a mile and to the other end of the leather sofa.

As she left, the boys looked over at each other and laughed. Draco's hair was an utter mess, Harry's looked as bad as it usually did but his panting and the blush in his cheeks gave him away. Both their ties were pulled loose and Harry's shirt had been unbuttoned slightly.

They walked back through the empty library when Harry had an idea.

"Now, Coco, here's an idea-" he began

"Can you not call me Coco! Please..." Draco whined but Harry just carried on

"Why don't you tell your father that you are staying here for the holidays and come back to Grimmauld Place with me?" Draco was utterly surprised, trying to add up where this offer had come from

"Me? Come to yours for Christmas?" He asked unbelievingly.

"Yeah, why not? Everyone else is going home and so it'll just be Sirius and I! Well, Remus might come over every now and then but I really want them to meet you and you to meet them, properly!"

"Oh, Harry I don't know if I can..." Draco turned away,

"Please, Draco, I'd really like it." Harry's puppy dog eyes melted Draco's heart and he could no longer resist.

"Alright, alright!" He kissed Harry quickly "I'll send an owl to my father tonight"

"Great, I'll send one to Sirius too!" Harry began to rush off when Draco caught his robe sleeve.

"Hey, this means kind a lot to me." Harry turned back to look at the other boy, letting their fingers slide together. 

"And I really kind of like you a lot, Potter." They stared into each other's eyes for a while until Draco punched Harry's arm and walked off, light-headed and breathing hard but not daring to look back.

Harry, however, stood quite confused for a moment and then walked to the owlery and wrote a letter to Sirius saying that there'd be one more staying for Christmas, and it was someone Harry was very excited for Sirius to meet.

'Ps. Please keep an open mind'

He finished the letter, not really knowing the reception to expect.

A/N
And so the new book begins!

Anyways, if you liked this first chapter let me know by voting and commenting  your thoughts. I seriously love reading your comments!!

My question for you guys is who is your (one or many) opt of the HP fandom?
Let me know!

Alway x
S.