Grimmauld Place

In a matter of miles, the scenery out of the window changed dramatically. One minute it was large sloping foothills the next densely populated suburban London. Everyone began to pack their winnings from the sweet gambling game in backpacks or shoulder bags and then started to lift the large trunks down from the overhead compartments

"We're just heading to say bye to the prefects and get our trunks, wait for us on the platform, alright?" Hermione called back to Harry who was helping Luna and Ginny with their trunks. He nodded and with a swish of that knotty wavy hair they were gone.

His shoulder leant against the wall opposite to the one they ran through to get out, he stood waiting to bid his friends goodbye for the holidays, they knew he wouldn't be able to see them much,if at all....because Sirius was on obvious house arrest, yes that's why.
"Harry?" He heard Ron's voice followed by Hermione's "Harry?"
"Over here!" He shouted, waving to them and they bustled their way through the crowd and found him.
"My parents are dying to go, so have merry Christmases won't you?" Hermione, hugged each of them quickly with one hand, the other hand around her trolly "and don't forget to send long haul owls, I'm in France for Christmas!" She called back as she joined her parents at the barrier and walked through.
"Mental!" Ron laughed "I've got to find Ginny and Mum, but have a good Christmas won't you. The burrows always busy if you want to spend a night-" Ron scratched the back of his head not really knowing what to say.
"Thanks, Ron, I'll send you an owl if I can make it! Have a good Christma-" Ron's attention was caught by Ginny hand on his shoulder, she was heading for the barrier followed by Mr and Mrs Weasley. Mrs Weasley touched Harry's cheek briefly and wished him a merry Christmas before rushing to catch her last two children at Hogwarts out into the muggle world.
Harry then made his way off platform 9 3/4, and called a cab.
The twenty-minute journey felt like a lifetime. When it hit him that Draco would have been back that Grimmauld Place for more than an hour before Harry would get there. That's when he remembered that Remus would be there to explain and make sure Sirius wasn't being too mean.
"This is right, innit?" The cab driver asked in a thick cockney accent when Harry realised that the car had been stopped in front of the house for more than a few moments.
"Oh! Yeah, thanks!" He handed over the muggle money and went to get out, rushing to relieve Draco of the awkward situation he was sure he'd find inside
"You aw'right wiv dem bags, kid?" The large sluggish driver asked, standing next to Harry, offering his hands.
"Yeah, yeah. Fine thanks!" Harry was pilling all his extra bags into his trunk, then dragging it up the steps with Hedwig's empty cage in his left hand.
Sirius had taught him a trick to use to get into the house with muggles around, he unlocked the second and fourth locks on the door and then twisted the bottom knob and door opened with a swing. He was welcomed by the peaceful silence that the house held, even when it was full of people. He slammed the door behind him and dumped the trunk at the bottom of the stairs, and would get Sirius to levitate it up to his room later.
The kitchen light was on, but no noise came from within.  
"Sirius?" He yelled, walking through the house to the kitchen "Draco?" As he entered through the pantry door, he saw the scene he was expecting:
Sirius was sat in his white shirt and red cord trousers at one head of the table, his usual spot and at the other, sat Draco. The pale-haired boy was still, visibly gulping hard and sweating a little.
"Uhm, Sirius?" Harry asked, stepping more prominently into the kitchen. Draco leapt up immediately. 
"Harry." He went to hug Harry, but Sirius arose and Draco thought twice, settling for a quick squeeze of his hand.
"Harry!" Sirius's face broke into a beaming smile and they embraced tightly, the smell of his godfather was always comforting.
"I see you've met, Draco-" Harry smiled, raising his eyebrows at his Godfather in an attempt to make him lighten up.
"Hmm..." Sirius mumbled
"Draco, why don't you head up and find a room, anyone will do!" Draco nodded enthusiastically, whispering his thanks to Harry as he ran out of the kitchen.
"So..." Sirius began
"I know..." He sighed, sitting down in the seat beside Sirius'. 
"A Malfoy, huh?" His voice was still a little bitter, as joined the boy at the table but a smile started tugging at the corners of his mouth. 
"I guess so..." Harry said, licking his lips mischievously. 
"I mean, honestly, I thought I'd taught you better to go sniffing around purebloods" Sirius turned to his face his godson, a smile dawning on his face.
"Well, you'd know all about sniffing purebloods wouldn't you, Sirius." Harry stifled a chuckle.
"So you're...okay with this?" Asked Harry, biting his lip and clasping his hand on the table.
"Well, your parents did die young, you're bound to be a bit messed up-" He replied with a sigh,
"Hey!" Harry straightened up, laughing with Sirius "That's not fair! Only I'm allowed to pull the dead parent card!" They shared a smile, letting silence settle between them.
"No, but truthfully-" Sirius inhaled sharply,  "- if your mum and dad were still around, I'm sure they would have been over the moon if you'd bought Draco home, and so am I Harry." Harry's eyes trained on his hands, suddenly looked up to meet his godfather's eyes 

"I'm so glad," Sirius placed his hand on Harry's shoulder, "that you've found someone that you're happy with." Harry smiled, hugging Sirius one last time before heading upstairs to set Draco at ease.

A/N

Just a bit of fluff and humour between Sirius and Harry! Hope you're enjoying it!
Always x
S.