Reunited

Harry took his belongings into his dorm then slowly made his way to dinner. A handful of students were scattered over the four tables that had been left out over the holidays, and as Harry walked in he scanned the room. A skinny blond boy stood and observed Harry with surprise but at his elbow stood a petite, slinky girl with dark bobbed hair.
"Come on Draco, this evening suddenly got really boring." But Draco was in some sort of daze, still looking at Harry. But Harry headed to the Gryffindor table to sit with Colin and Dennis Creevey
"Oh, hi Harry! I didn't know you were at school!" Colin said, his voice high pitched and excited. 
"I wasn't," Harry replied absent-minded, looking at the door hoping Draco would renter the hall "I- uh, came back early to study."
"Oh, that's brilliant, Harry! Maybe you could help me with my potions homework. You see, it just doesn't seem to make any sense to me..." Colin's face then got very confused and Harry gave up hope of Draco coming back.
"I wouldn't worry Colin, Gryffindors are very rarely good at potions."
They continued like this for a while, with Dennis chipping in here and there but mainly just gazing at Harry in awe.
Harry left the hall feeling suitably full with his spirits a little raised, and as he climbed the stairs to the fat lady he felt his tie lifting and someone pulling him into a deep and longing kiss. I know those lips, Harry thought, as he ducked under the heavy fabric.
"Hey, you." He whispered, fumbling for Draco's hands and locking his fingers in the spaces between the other boys.
"Didn't know you'd be here this early." Harry felt a smile on Draco's lips as they leaned in to kiss again.
"Shouldn't you be with Pansy?" Harry asked with a laugh as he ducked from the invisibility cloak, leading Draco to the portrait, their hands linked tightly
"Oh shut it, Potter!" Draco nagged but Harry just raised his eyebrows as they climbed the stairs
"I see how it is... Malfoy?" Harry chuckled as Draco tried to push Harry down the stone staircase.

As they stepped into Harry's dorm Draco dropped the cloak at the door and Harry saw that he was wearing his Weasley jumper and Harry's Quidditch sweats.
"Are those mine?" Harry asked, leaning over Draco who was pinned against this bedpost.
"Yes, but that makes them mine by extension" Draco stated, turning to grin up at Harry.
"You look good as a Gryffindor," Harry whispered, dipping his head close to Draco.
"Oh, I do?" He smiled coyly, peering up at Harry through his lashes, 
"But I think you'd look better out of them." Draco smiled, trying to stifle his laughter as Harry eased them onto his bed.
 Harry pulled Draco's jumper off and found his bare chest beneath. Harry kissed his way down to the drawstring on his own sweatpants, following the line of fair hair on his abdomen. As Harry pulled Draco's trousers down but looked up to catch Draco's eye before he began...

A/N
We were almost at smut, but not sure if I'm ready to make this fanfic smutty...
Anyways sorry if you wanted more and sorry if you don't like reading that
But I think I can safely say this won't get dirty again. So if you'd rather not read smut then you are safe here! X
Next chapter soon

Always
S.