The Office

Both sat in Lupins vast office, hands in their laps and eyes down, avoiding not only each other's eye contact but Lupins too.

"Now there his absolutely no point in just sitting here in silence. You're wasting not only your own time but also my lunch break, so please-" he raised a hand "One of you talk."

"It was me, Professor!" Draco admitted, raising his head and puffing out his chest. Harry's eyes turned to Draco in awe. Would he really get into trouble to save Harry's skin?

"Potter had told Professor McGonagall that I tried to kill his owl when I didn't and so I wanted to teach him a lesson, I dragged him into the cupboard to scare him and then was going to leave him to Crabble and Goyle then mute him so they wouldn't hear him. I'm sorry Profes-"
"Sir, listen-" Harry interrupted. Draco's head spun round to meet Harry's eyes and they shared a glance for a few moments before Harry turned back to look at Lupin.

"Malfoy's lying! I was simply going along because I knew McGonagall would walk past that cupboard and catch him! It wasn't his fault-"
"Potter, stop talking!" Draco spat, trying to help Harry out.
"Professor Lupin-"
"Boys! BOYS!" Remus yelled, trying to make them stop taking over each other but they simply ignored him as they were arguing more and more and kept trying to make themselves look guiltier

"Boys I already know!" Remus finally yelled and they both stopped and looked at him "I already know about you two." They exchanged a quick glance.

"Professor?" Harry asked, inquisitively although secretly trying to hide his fear.
"Harry don't play dumb with me." Remus smiled at them, "I've known for quite some time, or at least, suspected."
"I don't understand sir, what have you know for some time?" Draco was still trying the 'fake it 'til you make it' card.
"Draco, I know your seeing my nephew!" Both Remus and Harry's eyes were on Draco now, who just laughed muttering something about Lupin being crazy whilst getting up and making his way out when Harry grabbed his sleeve.
"Draco." He sighed, his eyes pleading.
"I can't Harry!" Draco whispered, grabbing the hand that Harry had on his robes, "If this gets back to Snape, or... Or my father-" he lowered his head and shook it.
"Mr Malfoy I can assure you that the two people you just mentioned will know nothing of this meeting, or this situation."

Harry's eyes were still on Draco, his expression is ultimately what made him sit back down and hear the professor out.
"Now I assume that this is still under wraps?" Lupin looked between them, leaning on his hands. Harry nodded, his leg jittering restlessly.

"But from what I gather, you are spending Christmas as Grimmauld Place?"
"How did you know?" Harry burst out, but Lupin just laughed.
"Sirius spoke to me through the floo power, asking me if I knew the girl you were bringing for Christmas and I told him I doubted it was a girl at all." Remus laughed to himself, but Draco joined in too, Harry looked between them and smiled.
"So, he's okay with it?" Draco asked, sitting forward in his seat "I can spend Christmas there?" Draco looked at Harry expectantly
"Yeah," He beamed back "we're spending Christmas together!"
"AHH!" Draco squealed (in a very manly way, he'd say) and leaped up to hug Harry tightly, because to Draco it wasn't just the prospect of spending the holiday with his boyfriend but also the idea of not having to see his father until the next break was wonderful.
"Now, boys-" Lupin cleared his throat and Draco looked round, still in Harry's arms "since Hermione and Ron can't know that there's any difference to your schedule Harry you'll have to head back to kings cross on the train with your friends but Draco, this is when things get complicated..." He trailed off, deep in explanation.

A/N
So Christmas plans are ever getting closer!

Hope you are enjoying this book!
My question is if you could be any mythical creatures for the series (thestral/dragon/unicorn/vampire/werewolf) which would you be?

Always x
Sidney

Not over until I say it is! (A Drarry and Harry Potter fanfiction | Over series)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara