The End (Le Fin)

Weeks went by, the boys could hardly look at each other let alone talk. As far as anyone knew, everything was normal. But Draco was still pining after Harry. He would stare at him across the hall every opportunity he got. He'd sit as close to him as possible during the lessons they shared. Remus helped, during their DADA classes he would purposely sit Harry next to Draco.
But it wasn't until Easter when Harry had to stay at school that Draco really got his wish. Ron was going to France with Hermione and her family as Molly and Arthur we're going to visit Charlie in Romania. The twins would be running the shop and Ginny had been scouted to attend a training week with the Holyhead Harpies. Sirius was still working on finding somewhere to live with Remus's help. Harry was stuck at school.

After saying bye to Ron, Hermione and Ginny, Harry walked back to his dorm. He opened the door to find Draco standing at his desk, stroking Hedwig.
"What are you doing here?" Harry asked, pretty much ignoring him and going to pick up his dirty Quidditch gear. When he was hit with a disarming spell. He was thrown against the wall as the blond boy stood before him, catching Harry's wand with his own extended. But before Harry could speak he was pulled into a rough kiss. He could feel Draco's wand on his cheek as Draco held Harry's face.

They lay panting in Harry's sheets.
"What the hell just happened?" Harry breathed rubbing his hand through his hair and reaching for his glasses.
"Whatever it was, it was brilliant!" Draco was breathing heavily as he licked his lower lip. He got up and started pulling on his t-shirt and jeans. Before leaving he grabbed Harry by the shoulder and kissed him quickly. He then uttered an incarnation and Draco became an invisible haze. The door opened and closed, then Harry fell back on his messy sheets, rubbing his face while exhaling
"What am I doing?"