The Astronomy Tower

Dumbledore stood at the top of the Astronomy tower patiently.
He knew what was coming, he would of course try and deal with the boy but the way things would end that evening was enviable.
"Dumbledore!" He smiled at the voice behind him, recognising it immediately as he'd been waiting for it.
"The sun always seems so large at this time in the evening," the professor pondered, still holding his back to the boy.
"Dumbledore! Look at me, Albus!" The old man turned, slowly.
"Are you going to kill me, Draco?" He asked plainly, looking his student in the eye.
"Don't you see? I've got to!" Draco screamed, withholding tears, trying hard not to cry as he pulled his left sleeve up to reveal the awful mark that would seal his future, forever.
"You don't have to do anything, Draco. Here at Hogwarts, you are safe!" Dumbledore took a step closer but Draco reinforced the aim of his wand on his headmaster.
"No, I'm not!" He cracked, tears finally floor ding his face and wetting his eyelashes
"I've got to do this... For- for him..." Draco's hand swept an eyeful of tears away with his hand "for Harry..."
"Draco?" Both wizards turned to heads to see Harry Potters scared, bespectacled head rise from the staircase.
"Harry...." Draco sighed, before realising what was happening "Harry! Harry, you have to go, he's sending reinforcements, they'll be here any second... Bellatrix-"
"I don't care, Draco. What the hell are you doing up here?" Harry asked, moving closer to his boyfriend before seeing Draco's bare forearm "Draco, what's is that?"
"Harry-" Draco began, a whole new flood of tears wetting his face.
"You told me... But you said..." Harry's eyes left Draco's and fell to the floor, having trouble processing what was going on. 
"Harry, I'm sorry-"
"Did you even try?" Harry's eye met Draco's again but they were stone cold and unforgiving "Did you even try to fight to be good?"
"You don't understand, Harry, I didn't have a choice." Draco tried to explain, stepping closer to Harry, but he just stepped back, repulsed. 
"No, you're right, I don't understand and I don't think I want to!" Harry sneered, turning away.
"Please, Harry you've got to let me explain-" Draco begged. 
"Fine, explain. Tell me you're not trying to kill Dumbledore, tell me you're not a Death Eater! Go on! Tell me, Draco. Say it to me." Harry shook his head, drawing his wand and pointing it straight at Draco.
"I can't- I can't do that." Draco's voice was weak and lost. He couldn't tell harry those things because they were true. He was a death eater and he was going to kill Dumbledore.
"Harry..." Dumbledore tried to say, but Harry didn't let his eyes leave Draco.
"I know, Professor."
"Oh, Dracooo!" A harsh and hoarse voice called from further down the tower: Bellatrix.
Harry's eyes closed as we whispered the spell, "Sectumsempera!"
He heard the exhale of breath, and then heard the boy's body fall to the floor, the boy that he had loved.
"Accio Firebolt!" He yelled, holding his hand out and catching his broomstick. Not daring to look back as he flew past Dumbledore, who disappeared with the pop of an apparition.

Always
Sidney x