Sirius

Remus had sent word that Sirius was still missing, the locations he had tried had been unsuccessful. Harry's godfather was lost to him once again. That morning, Harry had run from his dorm, straight to Dumbledores office, where his headmaster had already heard the news and had set up a safe house far from London where Sirius would stay, at least until the manhunt calmed down.
"But Professor, where am I going to stay?" Harry asked, hoping that we would not hear the answer he was dreading most.
"My boy," Dumbledore looked grave "you will spend this summer with the Dursley's-" their name had barely been uttered before Harry began refusing
"No! Absolutely not, sir, you know that I can't stand spending my summers not knowing what's really happening!" Harry tried to reason with the elderly wizard. 
"It's the safest place to send you, Harry. The only place-" but Harry was already making his way down the stone steps. He couldn't spend another summer in Little Whinging, he just couldn't. 

"There isn't anything I can do, Potter." Professor McGonagall, turning her back on Harry as she went to sit at her desk
"But can't you try to persuade him to let me stay at the house..." Harry drifted off into pointless questions that he already knew the answer for.
"Harry, you must understand that Professor Dumbledore's main aim is to keep you safe, and your Aunt and Uncle can offer that." She kept a look of kind sorrow in her eyes as Harry thanked her, but made is excuses and left.

Harry was heading back to his dorm room to send letters to Remus and then to Sirius, he was walking past the hall, it was dinner time when Draco passed him. He felt his boyfriends hand brush his arm, but Harry rushed on. He loved Draco but this was too important, bigger than either of them. He asked Remus about the situation, Harry wanted to know about Sirius and if he was safe. He then told Sirius that everything was good between Draco and himself, Harry didn't, however, go into details 
He sent Hedwig off with Remus's letter first and had then promptly fallen asleep at his desk. When he woke he realised it was Sunday morning, today everyone would be coming back from their holidays. His chances to see Draco would be numbered from now on. That's when he realised the curly and flowing script that had been scrawled on a piece of scrap parchment.

Meet me in at the bottom of the astronomy tower at 12pm, it's important. 

It was already half twelve. Harry cursed and rushed to grab a sweatshirt before running through the common room and down the stairs. Harry was scared. Even though Draco was known for over-dramatising things, this time it felt serious. Harry ran through all the possibilities in his head. Maybe he's breaking up with me? His dad knows and he'd have to leave Hogwarts. He knows something about Sirius. This list went on, but when Harry got to the bottom of the steps, Draco was gone. He was late. Whatever his boyfriend had wanted to tell him, Harry would never know.

Always
S.