Support

After Hermione and Ron had shared their concerns about Harry's well-being, Lupin had something to explain too...
"What!" Hermione yelled, leaping from her chair "He's-"
"Hermione, please!" Lupins voice remained calm, he shot a look at Ron who was still simply sitting still trying to process the information. 
"We've got to tell him!" She insisted, pacing her professor's office "I mean, he can't not know-" tears began to collect on the edge of her lower eyelid "We've just got to-" her voice broke, she looked for Ron who was already walking towards her. Her head buried in his shoulder, he looked over to Remus, who crossed his arms on the desk beneath him.
"I'll do it, I'll tell him."
"But, Ron. He's not ready, not yet-" Lupins eyes fixed to his desk.
"Then when?" Ron's eyes wide and urgent "Remus, he's going to find out at some point, better that he knows before its gossip!"
"Yes," Remus sighed "I suppose you have a point." His eyes flicked up to were Ron's where looking "Do it."

"Hey, Harry?" Ron whispered into the silence of the dorm room. Harry's curtains were drawn, no. sign of life behind them "Remus said he'd like to see you!" He tried putting on his most. optimistic voice, edging towards his best friends bed.
"No" the voice was raspy and cold, hardly recognisable as the powerful wizard that beheld it.
"He's got news from Sirius-" Ron began, knowing how it would excite Harry.
"Sirius?" The voice perked up, only by a degree, but it was still an improvement. 
"Yeah, said he wanted to talk, Remus said he's safe. Might even be able to have you stay with him for the summer!" Ron bit his lip, he knew this was cheap but it was for Harry's own good, wasn't it?
"When?" The voice rushed on
"In about an hour, what'd you say?" Ron's finger took hold of the curtain, which was slowly pulled open from this inside too. Ron didn't know the person that was huddled in a blanket within the safety of the drapes. He was pale and thinner than usual, dark rings hung like a ghost under his eyes and that bright green in his eyes had dulled to a mild olive. What had happened?
"Harry..."
"Sirius" he seemed to look through Ron rather than at him. Harry lifted form the sheets, pulling on his uniform, even though it was a Saturday
"Uhm, Harry... It's the weekend." Ron coughed and for the first time, Harry seemed to acknowledge him.
"Oh, right..." He grabbed a jumper instead of his shirt and stayed in the Gryffindor sweat pants that he'd gotten up in.
"I hate to say it, but you look bloody awful, mate!" Ron laughed and Harry just stared at him, coldly at first but then he slowly began to laugh too.

A/N
I've always loved Ron, right? He's kind and he's put up with a lot of Harry's shit. So I'm glad I got to really include him in this chapter. He did make a small cameo in one of the earlier chapters but his actual part in that chapter was cut
Hope you loved the chapter, only a few left
Always
S.