The Morning

"Well good morning to you, too!" Harry grinned as Draco began showing signs of life.
"Mmm!" He groaned, curled up next to Harry in bed, glancing up and reading a few words of the Daily Prophet in Harry's hands before closing his eyes again and laying his cheek on Harry's bare chest.
"I was going to get you your own but I didn't know when you'd be up, so just have some of mine." Harry's eyes were still on an article about Hogwarts as he held out a red and gold mug out to Draco
"Hmm." He sat up groggily taking the warm mug in his hands and taking a sip. He was instantly in a better, more human mood.
"How're you awake..." Draco croaked, taking another long sip "And functioning?"
"Blimey, it speaks." Harry mocked, leaning over to kiss the boy, who hummed gladly at the contact. 
"Good morning." Draco breathed as they pulled apart, handing back the mug.
"Hey, " Harry tutted upon peering in "I didn't say you could drink it all."
"Well you should have been more specific," Draco said seriously, his smile catching just as Harry put the mug on the table.
"What will I do with you?" Harry pondered as he drove towards the boy, tickling and ruffling him, barking laughs
"What will I do about this?" He sighed again, his breath laboured, looking down at Draco with a genuine smile
"You could start with this." Draco offered, pulling him down to by his neck into a long kiss.
Harry's hands explored Draco's waist and chest, finally alone without the prying eyes at school. Harry settled between Draco's legs, letting him rake his hands through his dark unruly hair.
"I love this." Draco sighed, his hands on Harry's face, just admiring him for a moment revelling in this feeling. "It feels like it could all work like nothing out there matters, they can't touch us."
Harry was drunk on Draco's smell, so masculine and clean, knowing what Draco meant. This morning belonged to them. Their reality was harsh, Harry wasn't delusional, he knew the bubble would burst but for an hour or two, they were invincible together.

"We have you been all morning?" Sirius asked Harry, who was holding his empty mug and grabbing a piece of buttered toast, he coughed and then replied as calmly as he could, 
"Reading the prophet-" in his best deep and reassured voice.
"Oh, okay so those squeals I heard earlier were just...?" Sirius sat in his usual spot at the head of the table, eyes still on Harry who wasn't daring to look his way.
"The, Uhm, just the paper..." Harry coughed again, looking at the floor.
"Sure, okay." Sirius's voice utterly sarcastic, as he took a quick sip of tea and opened the paper. 

"Okay, so I'm pretty sure Sirius knows-" Harry began, when walking into a quiet and relatively secluded drawing-room at the back of the house looking out on the garden, Draco had already dominated one side of the sofa.
"Knows that right over the spot where he was eating his morning crumpet we were busy getting-" Draco stated innocently, then giggled as Harry shushed him.
"Ooh! Harry don't stop! Oh, harry!" He cried out, trying his very best pornstar moans around his laughter.
"Oh merlin, please shut up!" Harry panicked and managed to shut him up by stuffing a wad of toast into his mouth. Laughing, Harry whispered
"If you don't stop being so bad, I'll have to write a letter to your father!" Harry's mouth was pulled into a grin and a mischievous twinkle lit on Draco's eyes.
"Oh, make me." Draco stuck out his tongue, his face moving closer and closer to Harry's not breaking their eye contact or backing down. 
"Is that my jumper?" Harry asked, flicking his eyes down for a second before retuning them to Draco's face, trying to hide his delight.
"It's comfortable, I like it." It was the jumper that Harry had received from Weasley's last year, and was still three sized too big for him. Now, due to the fact that Draco was smaller than Harry, by a good few inches, the hand-knitted sweater seamed to drown him in a way which made it even more impossible to restrain from cuddling up with him.

That afternoon, Harry wrote an owl to Mrs Wesley. He knew exactly what he was getting Draco for Christmas.

A/N
I know it's been a while since the last update, sorry about that...
Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter as usual!
Love from me,
Always 
S.