The Train

Harry settled himself into the compartment with Luna, Neville and Ginny. Ron and Hermione would join them later from the Prefects compartment. Luna was wearing a dress resembling a Christmas tree and had pulled out a box of ornaments. They'd helped decorate her, all laughing and high on the thought of the festivities by the time Ron and Hermione returned with some of the prefects treats.

It did help take Harry's mind of Draco for a fraction of the ride. The plan had been for Draco to take the invisibility cloak and apparate from hogsmaede where many of the teachers apparated from. The teachers were lead to believe that Draco was going home for Christmas where as his parents and friends through he was staying at Hogwarts. It had also been arranged that to keep the staff and pupils in the dark about his real whereabouts, Hegwig would collect the presents sent to him by his family from the school. As Harry gazed out of the window, silently hoping it would be alright and that nothing went wrong.
"Harry are you okay?" Hermione whispered, placing a hand on his arm as she sat down next to him, the others were still laughing playing a card game and gambling sweets from the trolly.
"Yeah, I'm fine." Harry's words seemed to stumble far too quickly out of his mouth to seem natural
"You just seem... tense?" Hermione's hand lowered and she looked deeply into Harry's eyes "is it Sirius? Are you worried about him?" Which only made Harry think of Sirius and worry that Draco would arrive long before Harry would and he hoped that Sirius would react well. They were after all from the same bloodline and were, therefore, distant relatives. But this information only scared Harry more, he remembered the wall in one of the drawing rooms where his godfathers face had been scorched out. 
"Harry?" Hermione asked, trying to focus Harry's mind to her
"Sorry, I think I'm ready for these holidays," Harry said, following it up with a forced smile. But Hermione wasn't convinced, she just exhaled deeply and moved to sit back next to Ron where she whispered how strangely Harry had been acting. At the time Ron just shrugged it off but he too had his hunches about what Harry had been so distant about recently.

A/N
Thanks for reading!
Not too much to say apart from thanks, obviously!
Anyways, today's question
Which HP characters would you share your compartment with?

Always
S.