31.

••••

••••

Shakur raised his eyebrow seeing that Sincere only stared at him and not once moved.

He was trying his hardest not to over react but from what he could see his reaction was about to be valid, there was no way in his mind that Sincere could spin what he was seeing. Why else would a half naked man he used to fuck be walking him back to his room at nearly four in the morning? Other than the fact that they had been fuçking. He'd been standing at Sincere's door for the past thirty minutes and it was clear now why he hadn't answered the door nor his phone— he was obviously occupied.

"I got to repeat myself, or you want me to snap and beat the fuck out of this nigga and you?"

"Look," Mike sighed, "This shît really ain't what it looks like.. I can see how it looks but—"

"Nigga I asked you anything? I don't think I did. Why the fuçk you speaking up for him when I'm taking to him?" His eyes never left Sincere.

"I— it's really not what it looks like baby, can you just calm down?" Sincere finally spoke seeing Shakur's fist clench and unclench repeatedly. He still didn't walk near him though.

"I'm calm," Shakur stated, he walked closer to the them— his eyes darting back and forth between the two, he thought about ramming both of their skulls together but there were cameras and he wouldn't be a fool to murder these two mothafucka's who looked guilty.

Sincere quickly stood in front of Shakur and placed his hands on his chest seeing his eyes get darker by the second as he stared at Mike. "Shakur, I promise we didn't do anything. Let's just talk in the room."

"You defending this bitch ass nigga?"

Mike chuckled, "Goodnight Sincere— I'll leave before I do or say some shit."

Sincere sucked in a breath from how hard Shakur had shoved him to the side and he flew into the wall— Mike had swung first before he could let Shakur hit him knowing what was coming. Mike had caught him in the lip and that was it for Shakur. He had said fuck his therapy sessions, anger management classes and the relationship once he swung on Mike and cracked him in the jaw.

The two started to go blow for blow.

Mike hated to fight although he could but he didn't know all the shît Shakur had talked could be backed up. Shakur didn't expect Mike to have as much fight in him either. The two were trying to kill eachother from the powerful blows they were delivering and as bad as Sincere tried to break up the two he couldn't.

"Shakur! Stop!" He grabbed at his arm as he stood over Mike and delivered blows to his face.

Once he had slammed Mike and knocked the wind out of him he immediately stood over him. Mike knew that when he swung that he'd most likely lose the fight because he did consume alot of liquor tonight but he knew he wouldn't just get his ass whooped or get swung on first to be dazed. He was sick of Shakur and his mouth, especially thinking that he scared him. He wasn't Sincere or any other nigga.