four ♫

Isabella's POV

I arrived home after school still daydreaming about Alex. Yes, I do like him. I've been basically liking him since 3rd grade.

His perfect jawline, his amazing hair, his to die for smile. He's everything I need for a guy.

However, he only notices me as a sister or a friend, never more than that.

"Honey, come down stairs. It's time to eat!", my mom yelled in her slight Dominican accent.

I'm biracial, so my mom is Domincan and my dad is black but he went out of the picture before I was born.

"Princess Bel!", my little brother Aaron said. He calls me princess bel because I remind him of the actual princess belle.

"Mi chico!!", I yelled engulfing him in a warm hug. "How was school today?", I said ruffling his curly hair.

"Boring, cant I go to your school Izzy?", He asked pouting. I laughed and made my way to the dinner table.

"How was school today mama?", my mom asked after we said our prayer.

"The same... I have an award ceremony coming up for my grades.", I said playing around with my rice.

"Thats amazing Isabella!!", my mom exclaimed smiling wide.

"Are you able to come?", I asked not returning the smile knowing she probably was going to miss out on my ceremony. She then got up from the dinner table and checked her calendar.

"Isabella, I can't make it... Im going out.." she said looking down.

"Where?", I said looking up from my plate testing her. "You always go out ma, where are you going that night?", I asked putting down my fork.

"Nowhere baby, just out okay?", she asked sitting back down.

"Of course. You always miss out on my school events. You missed out on my 7th grade talent show, my 6th grade camp meeting, even my first communion! All to be with dude after dude that won't ever love you and use you for sex!", I yelled slamming on the dinner table.

I ran upstairs and locked the door. Im tired of this shit. My mom is never there for me. All I ask is for her to be there, like a real mom.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Ava's POV

After I ate dinner I went up to my room to do some homework, AKA go on instagram and play covet fashion.

"ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ", my phone beeped signaling it was a text. Confused, I opened my window and saw Xavier's big curly hair.

"What the fuck are you doing here?", I asked rolling my eyes.

"Coming to see you dummy, now open your window it's hella cold!", he exclaimed knocking on my window. I opened it and he effortfully climbed inside.

"Why are you here, I mean not to be mean, but why are you here?", I questioned.

"Well, I wanted to pay a visit to my favorite girl, of course.", he said winking.

"Well, be quiet because my mom is in her room sleeping so if you make a sound, we're all dead", I said threatening him.

He put his hands to his lips and made a lock motion and pretended to throw away the "key".

"Where's your parents anyway? Don't they care about you going somewhere at this time?", I asked watching him sit on my bed.

"I only have a mom actually.. my dad well, my dad isn't around.", he said looking down.

"Same with me, my dad left when I was younger.. I've never met him before.", I said sitting down next to him.

"It sucks to know that your dad will never be helping you choose a suit from prom or to talk about sports with, or to joke around with. It also really sucks to know he wont be there at your high school graduation, or your first day of college.", he said shaking his head looking down.

I wasn't really good in this situations, so I tried to steer the conversation elsewhere.

"well...are you ticklish?", I asked smiling. Xavier then looked up and his eyes brightened.

"No, but you are!", he said tickling my stomach.

"Stop, stop!", I said catching my breath from laughing.

"Thats what you're gonna be screaming while we're in bed mami", he said winking. I cringed and tried to run away.

He then caught me and had my arms behind my back. "Let me go!", I said laughing struggling to get out of his grip.

"Fine, but you have to say 'Xavier is my papi, and I want to make out with him all night.", he said smirking.

"You've got to be kidding me", I said laughing hard.

"But im not, Ava. So say it!", He said tightening his grip.

"Okay! Xavier is my papi, and I want to make out with him all night.", I said cringing.

He let go and started to laugh while holding his stomach. I rolled my eyes playfully and sat back on my bed.

"Hey, you know what I've noticed?", he said sitting on my floor looking up at me. "What?," I asked.

"Whenever I call you mami, you tense up.", he said furrowing his eyebrows.

"No I do not," I said looking down hoping he wouldn't notice I was blushing.

"I think it's cute though.", He said smirking.

"Can we not talk about this.", I said looking away.

He smiled and turned on my tv. That's So Raven was on and he left it on that channel.

"Nigga, are you gay?", I asked confused to why he left that channel on.

"If I was, I wouldn't be making an effort to see a GIRL that I like dumbass," he said while singing the thats so raven theme song. I cannot with him.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I felt hair on my nose and I opened my eyes. It was Friday and I realized I had school, unfortunately. I then looked to my side and saw Xavier asleep and our hands attached together. I quickly let go of his hand and tried to wake him up. "Xavier!", I quietly said nudging him.

He rolled over. "What?", he said in a deep spanish accent. I got shivers.

"We need to go to school! Come on!", I said trying to get him up.

"Ava, im coming up there! Ive been calling your name for the past 15 minutes!", She yelled walking up the stairs.

"Oh my god, Xavier, get in the closet, now!", I said punching him.

"Damn baby, im coming." he said smirking and standing up. I love when he calls me that.

Just as my mom came in, Xavier barley closed the closet door. "Ava, who's there?", She asked crossing her arms.

"No one what are you talking about?, I gulped feeling sweat go down my forehead

"Open the closet door, NOW", she said.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A:/N: ʜᴇʏ ɢᴜʏs!! ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀs sᴜᴘᴇʀ sʜᴏʀᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪs ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ! ʟᴏʟʟ, ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀs! ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ɢᴜʏs!! :))