five ♫

Recap:

"Oh my god, Xavier, get in the closet, now!", I said punching him.

"Damn baby, im coming." he said smirking and standing up. I love when he calls me that.

Just as my mom came in, Xavier barley closed the closet door. "Ava, who's there?", She asked crossing her arms.

"No one what are you talking about?, I gulped feeling sweat go down my forehead

"Open the closet door, NOW", she said.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Ava's POV

I brought my fingers to the end of the closet door. Gulping, I opened the door slowly.

My mom just stood there impatiently waiting for someone or something to come out.

I then opened the door and found nothing but my wardrobe and shoes.

A puzzled face appeared on my face, but then got replaced by relief. I smiled while my mom looked confused. "Someone was in here, I could've sworn..", she said. She stepped in my closet and looked right and left.

"Well, I want you down here in 15 minutes flat. Hurry up, we have to get going.", she said making her way out.

As soon as I heard her at the end of the stairs, I let out a loud sigh of relief. I then stepped in my closet looking for where Xavier went.

"Hey, im up here,", I heard a voice say. I looked up and saw Xavier sitting on my highest shelfs where all my old winter clothes were stored.

"How did you get up there?!", I exclaimed surprised. He then jumped off and walked back into my room sitting on my bed.

"Hmm... maybe I like climbed?", He said rolling his eyes taking his phone out. I looked at him until he got the message.

"Are you gonna like, leave?", I said annoyed crossing my arms.

"It's not like I've never seen a girls body before mami, I've seen many", He said winking going on his Twitter. I felt a pang of jealousy that he's probably not a virgin, and he's been with many girls giving me no chances.

"Okay, well I don't want you seeing mine, so leave", I said walking into the bathroom.

He let out a sigh and made his way out through the window. "See you at school bontia", he said leaving.

After I did my daily routine, and since it was Friday, I decided to dress up a little.

I wore a basic grey tee, white washed jeans, my black leather boots, my watch, and hoop earrings. ( Outfit up above/on the side ).

Unfortunately, I was having hair problems again, so I just left it naturally curly.

I grabbed my backpack, and headed down stairs. I got downstairs and saw my mom putting some bacon and eggs in a little bag so I can eat breakfast at school. She says im a little too skinny so I cant miss anymore meals.

When my mom dropped me off, I then went to go meet Alex and Isabella at the front.

"Hey guys so the craziest thing happened last night,-",

Alex cut me off with a wave of his hand a mentioned me to go talk to him privately.

"Isabella's not doing so well..", he said awkwardly putting his hand on my shoulder. "She usually laughs as soon as she gets to school, shes never this down.. I think her and her mom got into a fight again", he said looking down taking his hand off my shoulder.