twenty five.

Jacob's POV

Every since I came back, I thought it would practical to leave both the company, once again and go to regular school. Today was the day I had to go to public school, with Ava. I wasn't that scared because I've been to public school before, but I've gotten bullied several times before. I checked my watch as I sat outside the school in my car. I was contemplating rather I should just skip or go because I was extremely nervous.

"So are we going to go in, or are you just going it sit here?" Ava unlocked the door stepping out.

Damn.

"There's nothing to worry about! You'll be fine." I took her word and got out the car. Checking my mirrors I fluffed out my hair a bit before continuing to walk. "You know, maybe I should just head on h-" Ava grabbed my elbow as we continued to walk. As we walked near the front entrance, you can see your varieties of cliques. The nerds, jocks, black squad, drop outs, etc. We walked inside and immediately girls started drooling over me. I gave them all flirty smiles as Ava grabbed a tighter hold on my hand. "Someone's jealous." I teased. She rolled her eyes and continued walking. "Not at all." I could sense the jealousy in her voice and her eyes so I decided to give the people staring a show.

I gently pushed her onto the nearest locker crashing my lips onto her. At first she seem surprised, but she quickly knew what was going on and kissed back. Harder. I smirked plunging my tongue into her mouth as she made little moaning sounds I could only hear. I was turned on as fuck, so I decided to pull away. "Take a picture, i'm sure it'll last way longer!" I emphasized way as we continued to walk. We got to the empty part of the school before I released her hand. "I hate you." I pointed to my now growing boner. She held her  hands over her mouth trying not to laugh. "Let me make it go down.." She whispered coming close to me. I felt her hot breath on my neck before she pulled away. "SIKE NIGGA THE FUCK." She doubled over in laughter. "Why do you do this? I'll remember those words when we're alone one day, and we're alone quite frequently." I smiled. She gave a small laugh before looking down deep in thought.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked as she leaned against the wall. "I don't think Isabella and I are friends anymore. She hasn't talked to me since she found out that Alex was in the company." I widened my eyes. I remember Alex. "The best that you can do is talk to her. How bad can it be?" She shrugged playing with the ends of her hair. "I can't believe you didn't tell me that you knew Alex. He's my best friend and you never told me?" I gave a guilty look. "I don't want to start fighting again over the stupid company." "We aren't, I'm just saying you could've told me. Unlike hiding it from me like you do with everything else..." She trailed off. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "Oh please. What else is there to know? I fucked more than three girls in the company. I guess I won't hide that either." I shot back. I saw her mouth ajar as her cheeks flushed a shade of red. "You're not the only one who's given me a blow job. Shall I go on?" Her face showed a mixture of anger, jealousy, and most of all hate.

"Fuck you Xavier." She straightened her back of the wall grabbing her bag. "Avaaa." I groaned regretting what I said. I forget sometimes that she's sensitive. I grabbed a hold of her elbow as she pulled away. "You're such a fuck boy! Get away from me." She tried walking off as I held in her my arms. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to go off like that. I was just angry that you said I hid things from you, but I'm really not." She struggled to get out of my arms. I saw one tear drop on my hand. "Ava, baby don't cry. I didn't mean it." I held her tighter so she couldn't get away. The first bell rang signaling you had 5 minutes to get to your 1st period. She didn't say anything as i glued her body to mine. "I just want you to trust me." I placed a soft kiss on her neck. She finally stop struggling to get out of my grip as it was dead silent. "Was she better than me..?"

I looked down at her in confusion. "Was who?" Her ears darted to the floor than back at me. "The girl that you know." I chuckled as I realized she was dead serious. "No, she wasn't. Why are you asking me this?" She shrugged her shoulders like a toddler. "Is it bad to ask? I mean I'm pretty sure I did a damn good j-" "Okay, you done?" I cut her off. She nodded as I released her from my grip. "How about we skip school, and you come over to my place?" I smirked playing with one of her curls. She smacked my hand away. "I don't want to have sex with you today Xavier." I deeply sighed. "No no funny acting shit, I promise. We can make videos and do play some board games." I saw her deep in thought before she replied. "Yeah. Will your cousin be there?" I shook my head as she let out a sigh of relief. "Don't worry. His dumb ass doesn't know his left from his right. He won't try anything on you, I promise.