twenty three.

Ava's POV

I woke up with an aching headache. I felt like my skull was going to burst. I slowly got up and walked downstairs wondering where I was at. Oh God, I hope I didn't have a one night stand. I carefully walked down the stairs seeing Xavier peacefully sleeping on the couch. I sat on the other couch trying to remember what happened the other night. I wasn't even in my clothes. "Hey." Xavier said snapping me out my thoughts. "What happened?" I curiously asked as he came to sit beside me. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me closer. "You got hella drunk, and passed out. But being the amazing boyfriend I am, I helped you out." He smiled. "I was that messed up....?" I responded embarrassed. I've never gotten drunk before in my entire life.

"Yeah. It was my fault, I should've never taken you." I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't remember anything. We didn't have sex, right?" He frowned and turned his attention to the floor. "Xavier what the fuck? Don't lie to me." He bursted out laughing holding his stomach. I didn't know what the fuck was so funny. "Nah, we didn't. I wish we did though you were looking popping last night baby." He laughed. I playfully punched his arm. "Where's your aunt?" He ran his hands through his curls. "She just went to work. Don't worry, she didn't notice you were here." He reassured. I nodded as a boy around Xavier's age came out. He was way taller than Xavier, about 6'2.

"Well well bro. Who did you bring home last night." He winked eyeing me up and down. I didn't know how he found me attractive considering the fact my straight now wavy hair was all over the place and my makeup looked like shit. "It's my girlfriend, you stupid fuck. What are you still doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at the studio?" Quincy rolled his eyes and sat on the other coach across from ours. "I'm ditching today." Xavier shook his head. "Ava, this is Quincy. My dumb ass cousin." Quincy winked at me again licking his lips. "You know what it is." He replied smiling. I game a fake smile feeling uncomfortable.

"My mom's probably freaking out right now. Do you mind taking me home?" Xavier grabbed his keys out of his pocket. "I texted her, no worries." He gave me a smile as I followed.

"See you later, ma." Quincy shouted from the across the room. I gave him a fake smile waving bye. "Sorry that my cousin is such a perv. He actually has a girlfriend believe it or not." He muttered turning on the ignition. "Woah. I'm not surprised though." I replied staring out the window. Our houses weren't far from each other at all, so we eventually pulled up. "Thank you. For everything Xavier. You didn't have to-" "I did have to. You're my girlfriend Ava why wouldn't I be there for you." He said cutting me off. I smiled as we both said our goodbyes.

-
Quincy's POV

I looked over at Brianna's phone (A:/N: YOU GUYS THOUGHT I FORGOT ABOUT BRIANNA.😏💀) "Who are you texting?" I asked out of curiosity. Brianna in no doubt was a hoe, but she gave good head and she wasn't bad looking so I thought I could keep her around. She shield her phone with her long stiletto witch like nails. "chismoso" she insulted in her spanish accent rolling her eyes. I sighed boringly. There must be something to do. I placed my hand on her inner thigh moving it up a bit to her crotch.

"We had sex yesterday, the day before that, and the day before that. I'm tired." She replied removing my hand. She was definitely useless. What I really wanted to get my hands on was my cousin's new little fling, Ava. "Can you take me to this address?" She requested showing me her phone. It was an address literally in the middle of no where. "Brianna. Find a way yourself." I scolded getting up from the couch. "You're just sour because I didn't give you none today." I shook my head and decided to go roll some bud. I was in desperate need. "All you
do is smoke. I should tell your mom." Brianna leaned against the patio door watching me lick the swisher. "Does it look like I give a fuck? Tell the bitch." I didn't need to hear a dumb ass opinion from her ass anyway.