twenty two.

Ava's POV

I fluttered my eyes open and saw Xavier resting his head on my chest. He was so handsome. The way his curls fell in front of his face, and how he would silently talk to himself in his sleep. I pushed away a curl out of his face and decided to get up slowly careful not to wake him. I checked my phone and it was 8pm at night so I must've fallen asleep with Xavier after the argument.

I then decided to check my snapchat and instagram for my notifications. I felt Xavier come up behind me. He wrapped his arms around my torso and rested his chin on my shoulder. "Is it morning yet?" His raspy sleepy voice made me want to jump on him and do things, as nasty as it sounds. "No, it's 8pm. Sleep over yeah?" I suggested. My mom's of course never home so it would be fine if he could sleep over.

He nodded his head and stayed at the position he was at. "Let's take a picture." He grabbed my phone and went to the snapchat app. He kissed my cheek and snapped the picture at the same time. "I look like shit." I replied trying to erase the picture. Jacob laughed and added it to his story. "No you don't. You look gorgeous, as always." He bit my neck as I yelped. "GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!" I demanded trying to snatch it from him.

He raced downstairs and held it up to the highest point. "Reach for it, baby." He dangled it up in the air as I kept jumping to reach it. I finally got my phone as I punched him in the chest. "Let's make another video." I guided Xavier to the couch and I sat up my camera on the table. "What kind of video?"

I put record and smiled into the camera. "Hey guys! It's Ava, and today we're going to be doing the boyfriend tag!" I looked at Xavier who rolled his eyes stopping the recording. "What the fuck are you trying to be?" I giggled and rolled my eyes. "A YouTuber!" Xavier rolled his eyes in disgust as he sighed loudly. "Please do it, please? For me??" I whined playing with his hands.  "Fine, whatever. You owe me though."

I started the record button as he tapped his foot in frustration. "HEY GUYS! It's Ava and today we are going to be doing the boyfriend tag!" I pointed to Xavier as he gave a sarcastic smile. I giggled and moved to the first question. "When's my birthday?" Xavier swung his arms around me as he pretended to scratch his invisible beard. "Hmm. December 4." I nodded and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Ugh! My phone died!" I rolled my eyes and looked at Xavier as he gave a big smile. "Good. People don't need to know our relationship anyways." He added. I rolled my eyes and looked at his wrist. It had the letter 'A' in cursive letters with a peace sign. "You got a tattoo?"

He rolled up his sleeve and revealed the tattoo. "Yeah. The A is for you, I forgot to tell you." He stated closely looking at the tattoo. "Xavier, you really didn't have to do that." I gushed. I didn't know  he would actually get a tattoo of my first letter in my name. "What can I do for you?" I asked. "Give me a blowjob." He replied nonchalantly. I widened my eyes as he bursted out to uncontrollable laughter. "I'm kidding." I decided since he wanted to play games, I would do the same. "I'm not."

I placed my hands right below his crotch and gave him a seductive glare. His laughter stopped as the air became tense. "Wait. Really?" I innocently nodded and began to move my hand closer. I can sense his body tense up as I decided to to stop 1 inch below his zipper. "A-Ava don't start something you can't finish." He stammered. I didn't know what the fuck I was doing, but I know he was turned on and thats all I wanted.

"I'll finish, Xavier. Trust me." I replied touching all the way to his stomach. I felt his abs protrude as I started on his neck drawing small patterns with my tongue. "Baby..." He grunted moving his hands to my waist. I straddled him and pressed hard down feeling his already hard member. I smiled and kept biting his neck. I felt him shift uncomfortably as his hands eventually led to my ass. I smirked and decided I would stop.