fifteen ♫

Xavier's POV

~ The next day came, and I felt even worse. I knew I would break her heart. It was just a matter of time.

I feel numb. More like frozen. Like everything around me has stopped.

I ceased writing, and clicked my pen. I've never shared this information with anyone, but I love to write about my emotions or how I'm feeling. It might seem "gay" to people, but that's how I release stress.

I tapped the pen on the table making a beat and looked at my phone. I knew Ava wasn't going to call me, but I still didn't stop myself from checking my notifications every 7 seconds.

I decided to go check the mailbox because it's usually part of my daily chores.

My mom was as work so I didn't need to worry if she was there.

"Wiggles, you never have relationship issues."

The dog just batted his eyes and stared up at me. I chuckled and went to check the mailbox.

As soon as I opened it, there was mail that had my name on it.

I was curious so I opened the letter to see what it had to say.

Dear Xavier,
On a very professional note, we hope you get all the things coming to you. This is only the beginning. And your stupid little now ex girlfriend will feel the pain too. We're sorry you have to go through such harsh punishment, but it's for the best.
Sincerely,
HBC company.

Anger filled inside of me as I ripped up the letter. "FUCK!"

Some neighbors looked outside their window confused as to why I'm yelling.

I gave them a vicious look and stormed inside my house.

These fucking retards. They caused all this trouble.

I quickly got dressed and fixed my hair. I was so tired of this sick shit. How dare they? I'm the best that has ever happened to their lousy company.

They should be thanking me.

I laced up my doc martens and grabbed my car keys.

Those fuckers were going to pay.

Ava's POV

"Im sorry baby, just please please take me back?" Xavier had a knife pointed at my throat.

"N-no. Never." I tried to struggle out of his grasp but I felt the shiny tip of the knife slice my neck.

I let out a blood curdling scream as I saw bright red drips of blood form on the ground below me.

"Ava?" I felt large hands carefully shake me.

I opened my eyes slowly and saw sunlight seep through the windows. I squinted and saw Justin's worried face.

"Are you alright? Are you sick?"

I shook my head and carefully got up making sure not to make myself dizzy. "No, I'm fine. It was a bad dream. That's all."

I gave him a smile to reassure him everything was okay.

"I was getting worried. You kept screaming in your sleep."

Was I that bad? "I hope I didn't wake you or anything." He shook his head.

"No, It was quite amusing if you ask me." He chuckled as I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, thank you. For last night. I mean, you didn't have to help, but you chose to."

He gave me a wide smile that lightened up the entire room.