eleven ♫

Ava's POV

I got home from school and I texted my mom back to have a nice trip.

Xavier 💖😊: hey, get ready. Im taking you to the beach. :)

Xavier 💖😊 : & please wear a two piece 😍

I rolled my eyes playfully as I read Xavier's text. I had a two piece but I always wore a one piece because I didn't like to brag about my body. Everyone knew I was skinny anyways, why show it?

I decided to wear a blue neon bikini, a romper over, white sandals and a hat. ( A/N : outfit above/ on side )

I put a towel and sunscreen in my bag and took my phone off the charger. I heard a car honk outside so I went to go meet him outside.

We arrived at the beach and it was super sunny. We put our stuff down and he brought out a bag of mexican candy.

"Really nigga," I said looking at the weird labeled candy. He popped one in his mouth.

"What? You really expect me NOT to have mexican sweets," He smirked and handed me one. I ate a vero mango and sucked it.

"Damn," he said smirking. I stopped sucking and choked. He started laughing and suggested we go in the water.

I nodded and I started toward the ocean. He took off his shirt and his abs were in my face. I widened my eyes and kept them fixated on his abs. "I know I'm hot as fuck, but can we go swim now," he asked smirking. I rolled my eyes and we started to go down to the water.

"Wait, what about your romper," he questioned. I sighed and hoped he would forget. He smirked and crossed his arms.

"Turn around," I said unzipping it from the back.

"But you have your bathing suit underrrr," he whined. I let out a frustrated sigh.

"Just turn around Xavier." He finally gave in and turned around. I took off my romper and put on the sunscreen.

He turned around and gasped. "Oh my god," he said ripping the bikini off of me with his eyes.

I covered my stomach and blushed. He bit his lips and looked me up and down. "Why do you do this to me?" He said putting his head back.

"Can we just swim, please?" I asked walking to the ocean. I can feel his eyes on my butt as I walked. I felt my cheeks go warm as we got in the water.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Alex's POV

I got home from school and saw my mom cooking in the kitchen.

"Mom, I was wondering if you would like to meet my new girlfriend," I asked sitting on the kitchen chair.

She wiped her hands on the kitchen cloth and took of her apron. "New girlfriend, that fast?" She questioned getting some water out of the fridge.

I nodded. "Her name's Isabella. She's sweet and I like her, a lot," I said smiling. I didn't just like her, I loved her.

"Well, I have to go to a dinner with one of my co-workers, but while im out, she can come over," she said smiling.

"Thank you mom," I said kissing her on the cheek. She put her finger up.

"No sex in my house okay," she said patting my chest. I groaned and my cheeks got red in embarrassment.

"Im a junior, only seniors do that," I informed. I ran upstairs and excitedly texted Isabella if she can come tonight.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡