nine ♫

Ava's POV

I stopped making tea, and turned to look at him. "You lost your virginty?"

He ran his fingers in his hair, sighing. "I think, I don't even remember what happened,". He mumbled and sat deep in thought.

I walked over to the couch and sat beside him. "To who?," I firmly questioned never taking my eyes off the ground.

He sighed. "Jennifer, an old friend," he said shaking his head.

I knew I wasn't his girlfriend, but it would've been nice if I was his first. "Wh-why?," I stuttered.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Xavier's POV

"Wh-why?," she stuttered. I looked down and starting fidgeting with my watch. I wanted her to be my first. All I remember was her getting me turned on, and I fell asleep.

• RECAP •

I arrived at the club and spotted Jennifer immediately.

She strutted towards me in her pink stilettos. "Xavier! You came," she said hugging me tightly.

"Come have a drink," she said dragging me to the bar.

"This ones my favorite," she said picking out this weird orange purplish drink.

"What does it have in it?," I asked looking at the glass suspiciously.

She took a sip of her glass. "Nothing that'll harm you baby," she said rubbing my arm.

I shrugged and thought yolo. (A/N: I hate the word yolo omfg)

I threw the drink back and grimaced. "This is really strong," I said coughing a bit.

She laughed. "Come on, let's dance", she said pulling me to the dance floor.

"This is my favorite song!," she yelled through the music. Gas pedal by Sage the Gemini came on.

She pulled me close and starting to grind on me. "Ayeee," I said going along.

Things started to get blurrier and all I saw were lights.

"Come on," she said pulling me to a back room. She gently pushed me on the bed and started to unbutton my shirt.

"What are you doing," I asked feeling dizzy.

"Just enjoy," she said pulling off my pants and boxers.

She started to rub my chest slow. She then got onto of me and started to kiss my neck. She then took of her clothing slow and before I knew it, I was out cold.

• END OF RECAP •

"So she drugged you?", Ava asked. Her face was full of worry and a mixture of hurt.

I nodded. "Yes, I don't remember anything," I said putting my face in my hands.

"She fucking took my virginity!" I yelled angrily. Ava started to rub my shoulder.

"You don't know what that bitch can have!", I said, my fist starting to clench.

"Everything's going to be okay Xavier, okay? We'll see if we can locate her tomorrow, because thats basically rape. Don't worry, you'll get back at her okay?," she said her grey eyes glistening.

I smiled. "Why are you so fucking caring?", I playfully said. I started to kiss her everywhere on her face.

"Can I ask you something, Ava?", I said taking her hands. She nodded and looked afraid.