twenty four.

Ava's POV
( A:/N: For those confused, Alex was in the company in the beginning of the story. Even though Alex liked Isabella at the beginning of the story, he was still told to go out with her after Brianna. So he wasn't going to use her, but Isabella thought he would. If you're still confused, just go with the flow or comment down below lmfao.)

"And he never even told me!" Isabella weeped. I rubbed her small back in comfort. I remember I was in the same spot when I found out Xavier was in the company. "He used me! He was forced to go out with me!" He eyes were starting to get red and puffy. The mascara she once wore was now all over her cheeks, and she looked miserable. "No, Alex liked you before the company! I promise you." Isabella gave me a cold death stare. "And how do you know that?" She cried wiping her tears with the back of her long sleeve. I couldn't imagine how much pain she was going through. I didn't know Alex was in the company. "You knew he was in the company. Didn't you?" She questioned backing away. I shook my head fiercely. "Of course not! I never knew he was in the company, I only knew Xavier was I swear."

I was telling the truth. Alex never said anything when I found out Xavier was in the company. "I honestly don't know who to trust anymore..." She started to get up from the couch and walk to the door. "Isabella why would I lie to you? I knew nothing about this!" I persuaded watching her walk out the door. I decided not to run after her, she needed space. "Hey, what was going on in there?" I haven't told my mom about Xavier being in the company since she wasn't present at that time.

"Nothing. Her and Alex are having problems." I semi-lied. If I told my mom about what Xavier did, she would hate him. My phone rang and Alex's contact name popped up. I ran upstairs answering it. "Why would you do that?"I heard shuffling on the phone before he finally spoke. "I meant to tell her! Soon, but Brianna ruined it for me!" I tilted my head. "Who's Brianna?" He sighed and it got quiet. "Xavier's ex, and my ex." He said. I furrowed my eyebrows. "He's never told me about any of his ex's actually.

"He hasn't told you? Well Brianna is one of the girls I was supposed to go out with in the company..." He trailed off. I couldn't believe this. "So what, is this Brianna girl after you or something?" Alex sighed deeply again. "Not only me, but you as well." I rolled my eyes. No one was going to come for me, the fuck? "Hell no. She's not after me. She can't be. I don't even know the bitch." I never really acted ghetto until someone got in my lane, which was no one. "Ava, calm down. I'm pretty sure we can all this get this figured ou-" I hung up the phone before he finished. I didn't want to hear it anymore. Drama and me didn't mix. I saw my phone flash and saw a random number on my screen.

^ text message up above :) don't ask me how i did it, i have my ways (:

I furrowed my eyebrows at the text. Who did she think I was? And was I really that boring? Xavier always pleased me, but I never did the same to him. Suddenly a thought came to mind.

Isabella's POV

"Stop!" I screamed pushing Alex away. I didn't want anything to do with him. Now I felt like my own best friend was betraying me too. "I meant to tell you." He calmly said rubbing my thumb in circles. I had the urge to slap him but I couldn't bring myself to it.