seventeen ♫

RECAP
"I wanted to make money mom! I wanted to provide for our weak family!! You know how hard it is not to have a dad? I wanted to make you happy! Only you! I wanted money for our family. So you could have whatever you wanted whenever and so you didn't have to struggle paying the bills! We almost got evicted mom! Evicted! I didn't want you to live that way."

I looked at myself in the mirror & saw my whole face was as red as the tomatoes on the dinner table.

I looked over at my mom who had her eyes glued to the table. I ran upstairs to my room and packed my bags.

I got all my savings money I saved up and put it into a bag.

I left the house without saying any goodbyes. I didn't want it to end this way, but this is the way it had to be."

********************************************

Ava's POV

Sighing, I threw my phone across my bed. How come Xavier won't answer? I've been calling him for 30 minutes. I didn't want to seem like a bug, but he's my boyfriend, I need to at least know whats going on.

I ruffled my hands through my tangled curls and sighed. I wanted my mom. Even though she was on a business trip for a year, I still wanted to talk to her, to tell her how im feeling.

I heard two faint knocks at the door, and I immediately jumped to see who it was hoping it was Xavier.

I quickly jolted down the stairs and eagerly opened the door smiling.

My smile quickly faded as I saw Justin with his hands in his pockets.

"Im back," He said giving me his famous smiles.

"W-why are you here? Again?" I pulled down my oversized tee remembering I was in just my under wear.

Justin's eyes darted towards the bottom of my shirt. "God Ava. When you have guest, you can at least put some pants on." He smirked.

I tried to slam the door but his foot was blocking it. "Can I come in? I came a long way just to be able to see you."

I gulped and let him in. I had my phone close by me if he wanted to do something shady.

"You never answered my question. Why are you here?" I shifted uncomfortably and pulled down my shirt more.

"Remember when I said back just a few weeks ago, that I'd always be here when you needed me most? Well I'm here."

Justin fixed his tie. Why is he dressed up?

"But I don't need you right now. Im perfectly fine, Justin. Not to be rude, but you can go." I pointed toward my door.

He nodded his head and bit his plump bottom lip. "So you don't want to know where your boyfriend is? Im guessing."

I felt a tight knot in my stomach. "What the hell did you do him?" I clenched my tiny fist as my breathing started to accelerate.

"Well, your boyfriend went back to his little company Ava. Im sure he already discussed with you that he uses girls for money, am I correct?"