𝖆 𝖈𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊

┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨, 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

MAY 15, 2023

(PRESENT)

IT has been two years since Haechan broke up with Eunsook. We now see the girl in her new house doing the laundry. A few days after the breakup, she and her family surprisingly moved houses, leaving the old apartment they lived in that was a floor below where the 127 dorms were in.

Anyways, when Eunsook was about to place the clothes in the washing machine, she saw the detergent that was sitting on top of it. She decided to check if it was still enough to wash all her family's clothes only to find out they were running out.

Looks like we're running out. Guess I'll have to do a quick run to the store.

She quickly went to her room and changed into a decent outfit as she went out of the house. But before she could leave, she heard a familiar voice.

"Where are you going, Eunsook? I thought you were doing the laundry," her younger brother, Hyunwoo asked.

"Yeah, but we're running out of detergent so I'm going to go to the store for a while. Also, didn't Mom tell you were going to cook dinner?"

"Yeah, I'm going to cook in a while and see you, I guess."

"Okay," she replied as she finally left to get detergent.

He really got his monotone voice from me. Was I really like that when I was younger?

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

EUNSOOK finally arrived at the grocery store. When she went there, she went to the aisle where the detergent was in. This was her first time in a while doing grocery shopping since it was either her younger brother or her parents the ones doing the shopping since she was busy with her work as a fourth-year University student.

While she picked out which detergent to buy, she suddenly saw a guy in black running like it was the end of the world.