𝖒𝖞 𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓-𝖘𝖊𝖊𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉

┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙚𝙧 (𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙚𝙧), 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙚𝙧, 𝙤𝙝 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙨𝙝*𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙧

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

NOVEMBER 5, 2019

(4 Years Before The Present)

"DID you really have to take me to another one of these dinner dates?" Haechan said while he ate his food.

"Duh, the best date we could have is a dinner date. Come on, you should enjoy it, it's the only time we get to hang out," Jihye replied as she tried to lighten up her boyfriend's mood.

"I don't think this could be considered a date if there are other people around," the guy said in worry as he noticed a bunch of cameramen just outside the restaurant they were in.

"Come on, Donghyuck. We're famous. Of course, there are people that are going to follow us."

Haechan was pissed by this considering every date they have, there are always going to be those people that find out and would crowd outside wherever they are. Not to mention, Jihye isn't even helping in situations like this. In fact, every time there was a picture from the media that had both of them in it, she would just repost them on her social media.

To Haechan, this was clearly not okay. Because his wish was to only have his relationship private but there are times when his girlfriend would intentionally get these vultures called the media and follow them on every date they were in. And the fact that Jihye would start lives on some of those dates and post them without his consent. Part of the reason why he doesn't usually like his girlfriend's posts. 

Basically, she was publicizing every single thing they do as a couple even without his permission which makes the press even more hungry for money and what does that mean? Their privacy gets invaded so many times. There was even one time when people were following them on their vacation date in Paris and all his girlfriend was doing was filming the entire process.

This is why he always doubts about his relationship with the girl. Does Jihye really love him? If she really does, how come she always goes over his boundaries and doesn't get that he doesn't want their relationship to be public?