𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐

┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 2:00 𝙖𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞'𝙢 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

EUNSOOK decided to go around the mall with her friend and as expected, it was a bad idea. You see, if your ex is an idol or at least a celebrity that you recently just broke up with them, it's harder to move on than people expect. So, if you're thinking of moving on from your famous ex, never copy what that girl just did because the mall isn't the best place to move on especially if your ex is a member of one of the most famous idol groups out there.

While she and her friend went to buy something at the mall, they saw a bunch of girls crowding some fashion store.

"Oh my gosh, it's Haechanie~," a girl said as her other friends were taking pictures of the model on the poster shown outside the shop.

Of course, like any sane person, Eunsook and her friend saw those girls but instead of minding their own business and leaving, Eunsook continued staring at the Haechan poster outside the shop. She didn't know why but she couldn't help but stare at the guy.

However, her thoughts were completely snapped when she felt her friend pulling her from her coat completely distancing her from the Haechan poster.

"Why the hell are you staring at him? Let's go, Sookie, that guy isn't worth your time."

"Yeons, I still didn't check those ripped jeans yet."

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

THE two girls finally went inside the car as Eunsook's friend aka Yeona or what Eunsook wants to call her, Yeons, went inside the driver's seat to start moving the car.

While Yeona was driving the car, Eunsook sighed while she crossed her legs and arms and then said sarcastically, "Thanks a lot, Yeons. I wasn't even done checking out those ripped jeans I saw."