𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖗 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖍𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘

┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

"CLASS dismissed," the professor said which marked the end of the class's lecture. Of course, this meant that University ended. So the first thing Eunsook did was stand up from her seat and immediately left the classroom while her friend, Yeona followed along.

"Looks like our professor made us partners again," Yeona said trying to start a conversation with the girl.

"I know. So, when are we going to start the presentation?"

"Well, I was planning we can split up parts of the lesson for each other and make them into a Powerpoint. Then, we can go to my apartment and we can rehearse the presentation on Thursday after class."

Normally, when Eunsook and Yeona do pair works, they would cut the lesson down into pieces and share half of the information and because they were always partners in every pair work, they would take turns on who would lead the presentation, if Yeona was the leader in the previous pair work, it would be Eunsook next, after that, it will be Yeona again, then Eunsook, and so on. Now, it was Yeona's turn.

"That actually sounds like a great idea. Wait, why Thursday though? Can't we just do it on Friday?"

"You know, I wish I could but my boyfriend is coming over on Friday so we can't rehearse."

"That's exactly what I want to hear right now, Yeons. Gosh, you and your boyfriend..."

I can't believe Yeona and that boyfriend of hers is just calling me single in a thousand different languages.

Of course, Yeona just sighed at this considering her friend was being sarcastic to her again when she brought up her boyfriend but it was also understandable since Eunsook would just give her a weak smile when she tells her about her boyfriend.

"So, I guess, I'll go to work now. I'll see you tomorrow then, Sookie," Yeona said as the two girls finally reached outside the campus.