𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙 𝖛𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖙𝖘

┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮, 𝙞 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙞'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮, 𝙞'𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

RIGHT now, NCT Dream has just finished their evening practice for the music show performances which will happen in a few days from now. That also meant all the members had to go back to their houses and recharge for the performances soon.

Haechan and Mark obviously went back to the NCT 127 dorm building, Chenle went back to his mansion, and the other four members went to the NCT Dream dorm building which meant they all separated ways. 

Anyways, while Haechan and Mark were going to the 127 dorms, the two had a conversation.

"So, I heard you're befriending all your exes now, is that true?" Mark suddenly asked.

"Not all of them, just two out of the three. Why do you ask that all of a sudden, hyung?"

"I mean, because it's unlikely for you to be friends with your former lovers. I'm just wondering if you're doing this to get back with any of them."

"Just because I'm now friends with my exes doesn't mean I'm getting back with any of them. I've moved on from them now."

Lies. All lies. 

He obviously felt something for Eunsook.

"But, you said the other day when we were at the club you wanted to get back with Eunsook but you didn't know how."

Haechan was about to say something to the guy but then stopped knowing he didn't have the time for it. They then finally entered the dorm building and were about to use the elevator when one of the people living in the same apartment building told them,

"They're repairing the elevator. Just use the stairs for now."